Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 6, 2021 | (Cancer)cancerwoman24 - Filter
What does it says about you? What does it says about compatibility? What does it says if your partner have also a libra signature sign? ...
November 5, 2021 | (Cancer)swedefe - Filter
Hello, recently I´ve been thinking about my future career but I´m very uncertain and I feel like this problem is slowing me down. Can anyone help please? I was thinking about possibly being a dermatol ...
November 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Any ideas? I feel like my Saturn in the 6th house conjunct moon in the 12th is limiting my ability to work physically and mentally? Then we have chiron in virgo in the 1st which makes me doubt my own ...
November 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)Tommy Z - Filter
... wish I could find the article again! regarding your parents and their north node. anyone with insight on this please reply. read article on your parents north node somehow affecting their ...
November 5, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Mine is fire and, of the 3 signs Leo is my favorite. I guess it´s because of my Venus and North Node in Leo. I really like being with people of the fire sign, although my predominance is earth and ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)an4iis - Filter
Hi a close friend of mine is 23 and is going through his 12th house profection year. I know this year is typically hard but I was hoping if anyone can give me insight into how to deal with it and what ...
November 5, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
So I am in the process of college applications, and I am so stressed. However, I still do not know what I want to do. I am good at art and it comes upper easy to me. Like I can do a portrait in pencil ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Force_of_will - Filter
This is driving me up the wall. In my natal chart, I have two sextile relationships derived from my :174:Moon, one to the :172:Sun, another to :172:Mars. That same Moon also has a Quincunx relation ...
November 4, 2021 | (Virgo)Julia86 - Filter
Всем привет, я только погружаюсь в мир астрологии, в последнее время я поменяла направление своей работы была педагогом а теперь певица и актриса в театре. Мне очень интересно познать себя!) если ...
November 3, 2021 | (Aries)Sc2098 - Filter
Does anyone have any thoughts on Uranus conjunct Neptune in 8th house? ...
November 3, 2021 | (Libra)alz_nusa - Filter
Could you tell me which is my best and worst trait by looking at my chart? ...
November 3, 2021 | (Aries)Sc2098 - Filter
Can someone please help me out. I want to know if there is acting ability in my chart? Or if anyone can speak on anything career related. ...
November 2, 2021 | (Virgo)gbrlaxx - Filter
I think I´m going to ask a few questions here because I´m interested in what others think and I want to learn, so don´t look stupid if you see my name many times on the forum :61: So it would be a ...
November 2, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
So I have this placement, I never really looked at it, and I am mad I didn´t. I have A Leo sun in the 12th house (with mercury and Jupiter) and a Leo rising. I have heard that the 12th house sun l ...
November 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hello everyone! I am new to this community and the main reason I came here is to talk to experts on natal astrology and share opinions. I have read a lot about 12th house stellium and some people tol ...
November 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Mauricio 1818 - Filter
Hi guys!! I´m new here so I just want to make this topic about a particular placements that can scared out the shit about us,Pluto aspecting our personal placements I don´t know too much about how to ...
November 1, 2021 | (Libra)alz_nusa - Filter
What does it mean if someone´s jupiter and saturn are in retrograde? They are also in the same sign (gemini, 5th house) ...
October 31, 2021 | (Scorpio)CrystalMaze - Filter
Hello to reader, I hope you´re well. I´m about to turn 33 in the next few days and have been seeing the number 33 quite often for the last 4 months or so. This age carries a significance for me due ...
October 31, 2021 | (Scorpio)DenGree - Filter
Hi, I´m new in astrology and recently I´ve been told that Venus and Lunar Nodes in my natal chart form a T-square. As far as I understood that´s not a very good thing. I searched for some information ...
October 31, 2021 | (Aquarius)beth123 - Filter
Hi everybody! My friend is becoming discouraged with romance, and I was wondering if anyone here had any advice or insight into her love life. I have attached her chart for reference. :79: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »