Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 12, 2021 | (Scorpio)elysion - Filter
Hello, I´ve been very undecided for a long time. Which medical branch would be suitable for me? I want surgery (especially anesthesia and urology, maybe pathology) but my Mars is in Cancer. There wer ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)alexinchains - Filter
Hello everyone, I write from Argentina, I would like to know what career my birth chart is suitable for. I find it very difficult to identify what will make me successful. pD: Neptune and Mercur ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Choosing Modalities is now possible in User Search Engine and Celebrity Search Engine; That´s Cardinal, Fixed, & Mutable, they often cut deeper than the four elements; Fire, Earth, Air, & Wate ...
November 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I have moon in Leo.... https://youtu.be/-fh5VATYO2I ...
November 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)Tob - Filter
Hi everyone! How can I use the energy of this difficult aspect in a positive way? Quadratures are tense aspects, but they also provide opportunities. Any of you have such an aspect? What possibiliti ...
November 11, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, Is here anyone with some karmic knowledge or just an opinion about what i see as pattern in my whole life ? Everytime i get super happy - somebody or something dies close to me o ...
November 10, 2021 | (Leo)cibrosweet216 - Filter
Hi there! I have been getting more invested in astrology the past year or two. I found something in my chart and my youngest son´s chart that I thought was interesting and not sure what it means: ...
November 10, 2021 | (Aries)IntuitiveRam - Filter
Hello my fellow astrology enthusiasts :27: I’m new to this site but not to astrology. I’m super exited to be able to reach out and connect with an online astrology community. Anyways…. I’m loo ...
November 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Mauricio 1818 - Filter
Hi thanks for u attention my friend!!! I need help about finding the right vocation to me, i am a self taught astrology student,I wonder if this happen to you that when it´s about reading ur own ch ...
November 8, 2021 | (Virgo)Univ - Filter
Hello, my dears, I´m 40 and have not yet started a family. I really want that. however, i don´t have a partner and i have to worry about it. although I don´t look bad, I can´t find one 😔 and las ...
November 8, 2021 | (Libra)JuditS - Filter
What do these double vertical lines and crossed vertical lines mean in the chart? Thanks. ...
November 8, 2021 | (Aquarius)makidal - Filter
Hi everyone, I have many planets in the 12th house, Venus, Mercury, Uranus and Neptune. I have heard that this is a very difficult house. Can someone explain in more detail what that means for me? ...
November 8, 2021 | (Leo)Christof✳ - Filter
If a planet is in its home sign but it makes a :192: / :194: to another planet, does it "alleviate" the tension or "aggravate" it? Does having 3 or more domicile planets genera ...
November 8, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
As many know the 3rd house is all about siblings and your neighbors(besides your communication). I do have a stellium in the 3rd house such as north node, venus, jupiter and pluto. While my sun is con ...
November 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
Can anyone help me out? ...
November 7, 2021 | (Leo)isabelflores - Filter
Hi, I´ve been doing research on astrology for the last couple of months. I´m still confused about my own natal chart. I feel as if I don´t have the qualities of a Sagittarius moon. If someone can in ...
November 7, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Is it because of my North Node or Venus in Leo? Is it because I have many planets in house 8? Is it because of my North Node in house 7? I have always felt that they attract my attention more ...
November 6, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I wake up thinking, like thinking, I fall asleep thinking (most of the time it´s nonsense haha). I know it´s obvious from my Moon in Gemini, but I feel like there comes a point where he becomes obs ...
November 6, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can the 8th house make you feel unidentified with your planets? I read a Sun in Aries in the 8th house saying that he did not feel identified with Aries because his Sun was in the 8th house, but I ...
November 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
The Antivertex point, is the point of the "False Ascendant". It is something we think we are (but we are obviously not) , there we have created an Identity, a mask, an avatar, an individual ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »