Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Cosmos leader - Filter
For example: :154: s 26 :180: 29´ Does that mean it´s retro(Rx)? And in my opinion (rs) also means something like retro. Please let me know that detail. ...
November 20, 2021 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
From what I see people don´t pay much attention to minor aspects such as quintiles, bi quintiles, semisquares, semi-sextiles etc. What´s your take on these aspects? Personally I´d never paid much a ...
November 19, 2021 | (Taurus)FallenAngel - Filter
Like i just wanna know if it does or not i have wrote some lyrics before but i am not sure but me in general i just am in love with music. However if not what career would suit me then? ...
November 18, 2021 | (Aries)inka - Filter
hello, could you take a look at my chart and try to advice me in terms of my career and work? Somehow internally i feel that the big change is coming- i did some steps in the recent past to add more ...
November 18, 2021 | (Taurus)doriani - Filter
Hello, I have too many placements in virgo to be normal? mercury in taurus in 6th house ,mc in virgo, part fortune in virgo, Sun in 6, Mars in 6. How should I deal with this ?? ...
November 18, 2021 | (Libra)Ambrosia Milk - Filter
just for fun :76: ...
November 18, 2021 | (Aquarius)Dhanishta - Filter
Hi guys i need help about my Midheaven :) by 15 minutes difference, i have different MC. When it is Aries, his ruler Mars in Cancer Rx or Stationary and in cusp of 11th / 12th house. When it is Tau ...
November 17, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
I’m stressed. He’s told me about past relationships and how most have moved very fast and that he is a relationship guy. But why is he moving SO SLOW?! We’ve been dating since end of July. I’ve me ...
November 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Avvii P - Filter
So I saw a roast my chart thread started today and I feel like I want to be a copycat. So please, talk shut about my chart and what you don´t like... Brutally pound me.. I´m ready. 👁👄👁 ...
November 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Rio618 - Filter
I am almost all earth except my scorpio moon. I have a lot of Tight Uranus(in aquarius) squares-venus and mercury are super tight, less than 2 degrees, sun and moon are around 5 i believe. I don´t rea ...
November 16, 2021 | (Libra)Qaaph - Filter
Hi everyone, Am I correct to say that Dasamsa isn´t the same as 10th harmonics, unlike Navamsa and 9th harmonics? ...
November 15, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
I´m new to this concept, and just discovered that both my Sun and Moon are peregrine, yikes :22: How is this gonna influence me? ...
November 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Caturn65 - Filter
Do I have any interesting placements or aspects and what do they mean? Thanks! ...
November 15, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I feel as if I am realizing my childhood trauma now that I have suppressed it. However I was told that with my Saturn in 11th and my 12th house stellium I am bound to be alone. I am super empathetic a ...
November 14, 2021 | (Cancer)bluekaela - Filter
I´ve always wanted to be a singer or actress and I wanna know if I should go for it or try something else. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you<3 ...
November 14, 2021 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
What can be expected from this Eclipse ? Will it affect me ? ...
November 14, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello! I was born with a direct Venus, but at the age of 8 she entered a retrograde state and will come out of it when I am about 50. Tell me, please, does this mean that before the age of 50 I will h ...
November 13, 2021 | (Taurus)ETAND - Filter
Hi everyone, I am very interested in finding some insights here for my retrograde six planets in the natal chart. I always fell different, also experienced many delays and some sudden opportunities ...
November 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Evajune - Filter
Hello all. I am new in this forum and hope you can help me with my question, even my English is not good: My niece has OCD and suffers from anxiety and obsessions. In her natal horoscope she has on ...
November 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Tahnee765433 - Filter
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »