Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 2, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Hello community, I know I´ve been talking on this topic before here, but now I´m very confused and frustrated about it. I have to fly to ny homeland quite urgently, and I´m really lost when I see ...
December 2, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hi everyone, Do you see any grand trines and/or t squares on my chart? Unforunately, I don´t know how to recognize them. Any interpretation of them? Thank you ...
December 2, 2021 | (Virgo)tufti - Filter
I have recently and unexpectedly been told that an old friend is hiring and likes my resume´ though I have no experience in the field. The job is in IWMS or Integrated Workplace Management Systems. ...
December 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Sæglópur - Filter
Greetings. Apologies if the chart does not display, this forum messaging system seems to be straight out of the early-00s and I´m probably going to need to brush up on my HTML skills just to get this ...
December 1, 2021 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Hi All! I am learning about astrology and wanted to know what was everyone´s take on Lilith and what it would mean to have both Pluto and Lilith energies in someone´s 1st house. Pluto being in Sco ...
November 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
Does this explain my endless energy? ...
November 27, 2021 | (Capricorn)VLV - Filter
What is the difference when it is in the third house (equal houses system) or in second house? (Other system) What is the mission, the goal in life generally? Being more rational, more organised ...
November 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Youssef Alaa - Filter
Hey. I have juno exact conjunction with pluto What does that mean? Thanks. ...
November 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:124: Finding an Astrology site I never noticed before "Allfamous" I see they have Underground Comic-booker Robert Crumb and Tattoo Artist Robert Williams. :92: Animaniacs were the result ...
November 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)Hyxtrbl - Filter
I’m still learning about astrology and my birth chart, but does anyone have an opinion on my love life and career/wealth simply depending on my birth chart? I have Saturn in my 5th and from what I’ve ...
November 25, 2021 | (Virgo)andreimcn - Filter
Hi everyone. It’s a bit confusing, and I’d like to get some opinions on this topic. What do you think is more important for the vocation/career/path? If one is looking at his/hers/their natal ch ...
November 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
Anybody here do sidereal interpretation? ...
November 24, 2021 | (Scorpio)Hebatallah - Filter
i am wondering about Interpretation of the difference in the significance of the applying of aspects and separating ...
November 24, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ellabear - Filter
Would anyone be so kind as to look at my natal and advise if there is potential for wealth or money to be made. I work really hard and will continue to work hard and just want to know if it will pay o ...
November 24, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I´m interpreting a chart for a friend and all goes well, but I´m having difficulties with his double Yod: Mars-SN-apex Lilith and Neptune-SN-apex Lilith. My best guess is that he has the strenght a ...
November 23, 2021 | (Virgo)astrobby - Filter
Hello, I hope everyone who comes across this is doing well and staying safe. I have a lot going on in my life right now. I´m currently on the brink of becoming homeless, jobless (currently looking) ...
November 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Hellomidnightlovers - Filter
Hello ! It’s my birthday today, and as many people here I guess, I always take a look at my solar return Chart when this period of the year is coming back. I am single since several years and I wo ...
November 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
I will straight off tell you that I do not know this guy other than randomly turning up as a conversation point to a youtuber I watched a few days back and seeing this guy disgusts me, I can´t stand h ...
November 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)A9 - Filter
I´m completely new to astrology but it recently caught my interest. I can see I have a lot of planets in or close to aquarius, which is also my sun sign. However I don´t understand much else. I g ...
November 21, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, Does anyone here have any experience with Fortune and Vertex in birth chart ? What does it stands for and how it can manifest in persons life ? You can describe me mine if you wa ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »