Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 12, 2021 | (Aquarius)ellierenee - Filter
Can someone please explain how to harmonize opposite aspects in astrology? I keep hearing things like "find the trines of the aspect" or "fine the element and polarity" but in the ...
December 11, 2021 | (Cancer)Kizzy18 - Filter
I have muscle spasms often I was wondering if this is connected to my chart and I have a lot of fire which I thought meant i wouldn´t like routine and cleaning but I actually get irritated or bothered ...
December 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)esvi - Filter
I know some work with out of sign conjunctions and others don’t, but I’m curious about this: If you have any planet at 0 degrees (I used my 10H Neptune as an example) and it’s conjunct a personal p ...
December 10, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have studied my Placidus chart to the ends, I recently decided to move on and look at my whole sign chart instead. When I did I found that I have many "fame indicators" A 1st house stelliu ...
December 10, 2021 | (Leo)Anthousa - Filter
I am new to astrology!!Can someone say to me what does Ambiguous Signature Sign means?I have 3x Fire (3x Earth) + 6x Cardinal.. ...
December 10, 2021 | (Aries)TwinkleStar55 - Filter
My Saturn is in Aquarius and in the 12th house. I think that’s how you describe it. I find the houses very confusing, so please correct me if im wrong. Below are links to the images of my birth chart ...
December 10, 2021 | (Taurus)Nephtali - Filter
Are there any astrologers out there from Malta or who are Maltese? Ikun sabiħ li titgħallem aktar il-Malti filwaqt li titgħallem l-astroloġija fl-istess ħin! ...
December 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrology55 - Filter
Hello, I’ve been learning astrology by analyzing my chart and I would love to get more information about how to analyze T-Squares in general and as it relates to my chart. I was also told that Saturn ...
December 9, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Astrology can determine more or less someone´s appearance so why not voice ? I wonder if people can guess the type of voice someone has like the "tone", volume, is it a very quiet voice ...
December 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)VLV - Filter
Dear Visitors, What is the main message of Midheaven? Does it show really some sign of career? What does it mean, when it is between 5-9 degrees of Aries? How does it influence my Libra IC? ...
December 9, 2021 | (Cancer)psychodelicja - Filter
Hi, I would like to ask what you can say about my grand cross. It is a difficult for me, and the planets are not favorable. ...
December 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Nephtali - Filter
Someone pointed out to me recently that I have no aspects to Saturn in my chart. After being absorbed and fascinated by astrology for years I can’t believe this never occurred to me. It made me la ...
December 8, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Bonjour :30: I was testing the astrocartography calculator on this site but I still don´t have knowledge enough to read it correctly :98::32::97::81: You can click on the option just below the ...
December 8, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Hi Everyone I am wondering what people’s take is on the above. Some school of thought is Rx planets means life is more difficult and harder. Certainly I have had my tests and trials… but hasn’t eve ...
December 8, 2021 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Hi All, I´ve been really diving deep into my natal chart as I continue to learn astrology. Yesterday, I finally noticed my 9th house energies. I have Jupiter and South Node in Leo, with Chiron in ...
December 8, 2021 | (Taurus)Kmarihay - Filter
I am relatively new to astrology and was wondering if anything stands out or if there’s anything important I should research! ...
December 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)fletw00dmac - Filter
Hey, here I come with my new chart. It turned out that I was born at a different time than I thought. As a result, my ascendant is in Virgo now (thought it was Libra) and the horoscope houses have cha ...
December 7, 2021 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Hey :6: I was just wondering, can anyone tell me if I have aspects to my Lilith or not? On Cafe Astrology, my Sun and Uranus both make trines to my Lilith, but on Astro Seek, they don´t. Additionally ...
December 7, 2021 | (Taurus)gabri.est.la - Filter
Hi people I m having some issues trying to understand my chart moon, mercury, Pluto and personally I have a huge difficulty with Neptune in Capricorn, can somebody tell me more about this? 💗Thankyou ...
December 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Youssef Alaa - Filter
Imagine This.. You´re Having Your Biggest Opportunity In Your Lives, You Can Now Choose Your Chart Or Your Sign. Whatever Your Real Chart Or Rising Sign is, If You Had Chance To Choose Your Rising S ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »