Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 17, 2021 | (Pisces)JovanaV - Filter
So for all of us that know what astrology means, me as someone with a semi difficult chart would want if i have children of my own one day, for them to have a better predisposition for living and a be ...
December 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?narozeni_den=17&narozeni_mesic=12&narozeni_rok=2021&narozeni_hodina=13&narozeni_minuta=49&narozeni_mesto_h ...
December 17, 2021 | (Pisces)emily56 - Filter
Hello, Ok so my mars is in opposition the the pluto of each person from my generation (6 years). Every time I meet someone from my generation I get a bad vibe intuitively. I mean I sense all kinds of ...
December 16, 2021 | (Taurus)moonmc - Filter
Can you guys explain the role of the sun and moon in the chart? I have a hard time understanding these. Is the sun your outer expression and the moon your inner self? Even though my sun and moon ...
December 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Fountain - Filter
Planet Position Degrees Sign Position Minutes Sun 20° Scorpio 36´ Moon 8° Aquarius 46´ Mercury 12° Sagittarius 06´ Venus 4° Libra 28´ Mars 19° Scorpio 01´ Jupiter 11° Virgo 13´ Saturn 1° Aquari ...
December 15, 2021 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’ve been keeping an eye on the transit‘s lately and I’ve been trying to watch out a little bit when it comes to Mars transiting. I have been taking better care of my health because of it but Mars isn ...
December 15, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I don´t find an article on the net that uses clear language, it´s always a bit fluffy. TIA ...
December 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
Hello! My dad just passed away last week. Him and I were very much into astrology and metaphysical. His grandmother used to hand draw natal charts, read tarot cards and was a psychic in the 20s an ...
December 14, 2021 | (Taurus)Gul_ - Filter
Hello, 7th house has scorpio stellium. I don´t feel Scorpio energy. I guess it´s because it´s in the pinched bush. Have you had experience with this? I would be happy if you could share it with me. 😊 ...
December 14, 2021 | (Leo)Catleopisces - Filter
Hello, This may be a basic question... but can someone explain how best to assess the significance and lasting impact of ones Saturn return, beyond just the sign it is happening in? The house? A ...
December 14, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
In my life I have permanent conflicts with my elderly brother. I guess in my chart it looks like the conjunction of Mars and Uranus (he´s very hot-tempered) squaring my conjuncton of Sun and Mercury ( ...
December 13, 2021 | (Taurus)Nephtali - Filter
I have opened up a case in an attempt to get my son back into my life. As a result of this I will no longer be posting on any social media at any time, or in any way. I want to thank you guys for pr ...
December 13, 2021 | (Cancer)ipek.unal - Filter
LOVE :79: MARRIAGE :99: MONEY :15: CAREER :39: HEALTH :117: Which one do you think is beautifu l? ...
December 13, 2021 | (Gemini)Matisse - Filter
What about anger and aggressivness in natal charts? I’m really interested but I ignore everything about this. Thank’s ...
December 13, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
Do men with Cancer Mars have submissive nature? I read they are often "mommas boys", and women with this placement attract such types. From my experience - I see much truth in this. O ...
December 13, 2021 | (Libra)AV7 - Filter
Hello, could you help me with the reading of my sidereal natal chart? What are the most important things you find in it? What kind of life awaits me? Тh ...
December 13, 2021 | (Pisces)Flor_eva - Filter
Hi! Does somebody know how i can calculate aspects to earth? Is this eclipses? If so, how can I see them in a natal chart. Anything you want to share about Earth in the Natal Chart is welcomed, I th ...
December 13, 2021 | (Pisces)WillP - Filter
Hello all, Any thoughts on my chart are welcome, but not necessarily looking for a reading. I am a Sun and Moon Pisces and have always strongly identified with the sign (though my sister swears I´m ...
December 12, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I recently found my whole sign chart changed my cancer Venus into 12th while in placidus it was in 11th. The 11th descriptions never fit me. 12th definitely does, i´m such a hopeless romantic it hurts ...
December 12, 2021 | (Virgo)Audriiizy_ - Filter
I’m an Aquarius moon. My mother is An Aquarius sun, Mars, and Saturn. Lots of Aquarius energy. I’m curious if anyone else relates and how is your relationship with your mother? Or Any thoughts ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »