Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 1, 2022 | (Sagittarius)caro alquimia tarot - Filter
Hello! Ayuda porfis! Tengo una duda... que significa que en la tabla de aspectos el símbolo esté dentro de un cuadro punteado? Gracias miles :) ...
January 1, 2022 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
So I noticed that I might have a grand cross in my chart (I´m not sure tho). But I can´t find enough information for my specific case on the internet so I need you to help if you can or if you´d like ...
January 1, 2022 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi! I have aforementioned combination of planets in my 12th house and Sun/ Mercury in X MC. Does anyone know what it means precisely in terms of employment, life in general. Moon in 7th house in ...
December 31, 2021 | (Aquarius)iiBun - Filter
I need an explanation as to why my boyfriends moon and rising have changed twice. First he was a Pisces sun, Aquarius moon, scorpio rising Then it was pisces sun, taurus moon, scorpio rising NOW ...
December 31, 2021 | (Taurus)FredeAndra - Filter
Hi! Mercury, my MC ruler, is in Aires in conjunction with Mars & Venus in the 8th house. How can I use that Stellium to find a proper career (beyond a therapist and a reseacher)? ...
December 30, 2021 | (Aries)Sc2098 - Filter
December 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
I have heard that the themes of the sign and house in which Saturn falls in the natal chart are the ones in which we are going to experience restrictions throug some period of out lives with the inten ...
December 28, 2021 | (Libra)Daneel - Filter
Hi! I´ve read the generated description of my natal chart but there are some oddities. I did some research and got stuck. If anyone feels so, could someone please advise mostly regarding the followin ...
December 27, 2021 | (Cancer)MinemissMistik - Filter
Hello, in my 7th house in my natal chart, Juno is conjunct mars and Algol, my marriage point. Never been married. An astrologer told me that I would marry a brutal death. Another astrologer said th ...
December 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Escorpio - Filter
As the title says, someone who can provide information? Thank you ...
December 27, 2021 | (Libra)Aribeariez - Filter
I’ve heard that the 18th and the 22nd degrees can be considered bad degrees to have. I’m not sure if there is truth to it or not. According to the internet, the 22nd degree is the degree of kil ...
December 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)franzschubert - Filter
I have some confusing placements, particularly my Jupiter, Mars, and Venus. ...
December 25, 2021 | (Leo)suninmyeyes - Filter
what’s going on astrology lovers?! anybody going thru a pisces moon progression or had it before? very curious to hear from others, especially those who have a air moon natally. did you feel more emot ...
December 25, 2021 | (Virgo)Hanna17 - Filter
Hey, i was wondering if scorpio is represent in me because of my eight house stellium. Thanks :) ...
December 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
I want to use my own sign as an example of how different the zodiac sign of Cancer can be. We have all known a few people who talk about how wonderful Cancer´s can be, how some can be narcissistic, ...
December 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)Figarina - Filter
Hi, I know I have the choice to have kids one day whatever my natal chart says. Nonetheless I’m curious about what it says about it. Am I more likely to have kids or not? ...
December 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
How do you think that having Uranus as chart ruler shaped your experiences through your life? In my case I have Uranus squaring many of my personal planets (Sun, Mercury and Venus), which has expresse ...
December 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi and Merry Christmas! I was wondering which planets and combinations denote foreign settlement and spouse and are there any present in my natal chart! Thank You! ...
December 24, 2021 | (Cancer)alphaviolet - Filter
Hello, I am new to this site. I was wondering if anyone else has Pluto in their 12th house and if you have any advice on that experience. I am also a Scorpio Ascendant, my Sun, Moon and Mercury are ...
December 23, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
My ascendant is :177: or :178: but I can never be sure. First of all, I was born almost a month late. Just when they thought I wouldn´t be born. The Saturn-Sun conjunction ( :157: :191: :151:) may ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »