Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 7, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
I want a discussion about personal experiences and thoughts about them. Surely you have to look at the whole chart, but here I want a focus only on air moons. I believe that they are really taught pla ...
January 7, 2022 | (Aries)abxer - Filter
What does this chart say about a proposed job interview ...
January 7, 2022 | (Aries)Amby - Filter
Ok. I’m a 38 year young, capable, vibrant woman. So why am I so lost and why are all my desired milestones so delayed? Even before the pandemic, I just felt like I was existing, just surviving. My ...
January 6, 2022 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
How can I interpret my chart ruler - Mercury being at 29th degree in Sagittarius, in close conjunction with Mars? What could it mean? ...
January 6, 2022 | (Aries)Amby - Filter
Hey all! Anyone have any insight on this or anything that catches their eye? I have this Aries 10th house stellium which would suggest being confident and successful in career right? Is my moon/Satu ...
January 5, 2022 | (Aries)Id43_32 - Filter
I was wondering if anyone could help me understand what it means to have Neptune in Capricorn at 29° degrees in my 4th house (which is in Capricorn as well). Jupiter (in Aquarius 16°) and Uranus ( ...
January 5, 2022 | (Libra)Daneel - Filter
Let´s say we colonize Mars and a child is born there. Would he or she be void of Mars qualities? What would Earth signify in astrology? ...
January 5, 2022 | (Capricorn)Whitefluffy - Filter
Hi all, I came across some information that 4th house does not just represent early years of someone´s life but last years as well. I have Saturn and Pluto in the 4th and my early years were a ...
January 5, 2022 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
I have my Jupiter return in my 12th house Pisces coming up at the end of March. I have a feeling it will bring some interesting changes/developments both positive and negative. 2010 bought significant ...
January 5, 2022 | (Libra)Daneel - Filter
Hi guys! Is there anything in my chart indicating an interest or talent in poetry? ...
January 5, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
What are some of the characteristics of people with the ascendant in Uttara Ashadha in Capricorn, in vedic sideral astrology? ...
January 5, 2022 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello, Which placement in my chart can lead to tendences to isolate from people, life, sharing? Sometimes I have feeling, that I cant even talk simple conversation. My often expression is silence. B ...
January 4, 2022 | (Taurus)emily1724 - Filter
which aspects of the birth chart cause panic and anxiety attacks? ...
January 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)Lilla94 - Filter
Hello all, I am new to Sideral astrology (thanks to this community 💫) and it resonate with me much more than the tropical one. However, there is too much information and I am not really patient 😊 ...
January 3, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Hey! I was wondering if anyone can examine my birth chart and tell me potential vocations/careers that I should pursue in my lifetime, and any potential areas of natural talent I might possess. Add ...
January 3, 2022 | (Libra)Daneel - Filter
Hi guys, I know that natal charts usually show our dominant planet and each has interesting desriptions (neptunian personality etc). My question is if there are descriptions of subtypes? For example ...
January 3, 2022 | (Aquarius)ASTROANGELZ - Filter
Please only respond if you’re a 7th house Aries Sun, thank you! How would you describe your dad in 3 words ? What kind of partners do you attract or date ? What is your relationship with authority fig ...
January 2, 2022 | (Pisces)Tina95 - Filter
Hi all, I have a question. I noticed that I appear to many people as very extroverted. Friends often assume that I am very outgoing, like to be around people all the time and have adventures. Yet, ...
January 2, 2022 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
A while back I read that men with moon-venus hard aspects had a madonna whore complex. What are your thoughts? Also, does that make the moon the madonna and the venus sign the whore? https://w ...
January 2, 2022 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
My Jupiter is retrograde in 4th house in Virgo, while Mercury is in 7th house in Sagittarius? How do you interpret this? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »