Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 17, 2022 | (Sagittarius)december9 - Filter
:27: Hi! I think, this is sometimes difficult placement for ´real´ living,because Pisces gives dreamy not serious attention to money,values,working, also more dreaming than real doing. I start thinki ...
January 16, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
This man is very sensual (as character) but I always see him alone. He s very good looking but always hesitates to speak about love or relationships. His Taurus stellium may be the cause of his sensua ...
January 16, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
Pluto is the ruler of my 10th House, which is in sagitarius in the 11th house, I want to be an academic, could this have any positive signification or give me an advantage in my professional life? is ...
January 15, 2022 | (Libra)Rxv - Filter
Which one represents the mother in a day chart? Moon or Venus? Just curious 🌕😁 ...
January 15, 2022 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I´m currently out of my favorite job and any other sub-jobs too due to my family circumstances. I miss it terribly and I have some ideas about when more or less I could come back to my profession givi ...
January 15, 2022 | (Libra)dreababy - Filter
What can you tell me about my placements that all fall under my 4th house? Or what could you assume by these placements? What do these placements indicate? They’re all under Sagittarius as well so the ...
January 14, 2022 | (Aquarius)Taxi-araxi - Filter
hi, right at the moment, I am studying bio informatics but I don´t seem like it and I have to other clue what else I want to do my question if anyone could tell me based on my chart and my mc in ...
January 14, 2022 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I would appreciate very much any comment. How about the area of my frienships? What does my birth chart indicate? ...
January 13, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
🐶🐱🐢🐹🐭🐰🐓🐥🐦🐑 The question is in the title ...
January 13, 2022 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_4-8-1994_10-45.png?fortune_asp=1&vertex_asp=1&chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=186.50546264368&dum_1 ...
January 13, 2022 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
I have few friends now and over and the years I have lost many people. I have extremely high standards and I am very loyal people seem to always to let me down. I am expert at cutting people out of m ...
January 13, 2022 | (Aquarius)astonishingaquarius - Filter
Career help Hey y’all I would love to hear your opinion/advice about career or job situations based on my chart. https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn I’m a current psych major thinking about clinical social wor ...
January 12, 2022 | (Pisces)goodnight - Filter
Hey, people! I´ve noticed that I´m often invisible to people in my life. For example, I might see someone on the street, they might even walk past right next to me but they never see me. Very few p ...
January 12, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
made me chuckle. :61: is that so Libran mars? Is it so? you guys are funny ...
January 12, 2022 | (Taurus)EmperorEros - Filter
One of the perplexing parts of astrology to me, is the theory of out of sign aspects. I happen to have a wide orb trine between my Aries mars and Capricorn venus/uranus. Don´t even necessarily conside ...
January 12, 2022 | (Aquarius)astonishingaquarius - Filter
Hey y’all I would love to hear your opinion/advice about career or job situations based on my chart. https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn ...
January 12, 2022 | (Aquarius)astonishingaquarius - Filter
Here’s my chart : https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn I’m a current psych major thinking about clinical social work but I really want to purse a career in art what do you think my chart says about art in regard 2 ...
January 11, 2022 | (Aries)iri_la - Filter
Hello, sorry for bothering but my dad is 2 months mentally disturbed and it all started on his birthday. Deteriorating and today had a serious mental breakdown i am really scared they will assess him ...
January 11, 2022 | (Aquarius)makidal - Filter
An astrologer wrote to me out of the blue that i will get pregnant at age 26,27. so that is now. i wanted to ask if this could be true based on my birthchart? i am not married yet and would rather tra ...
January 11, 2022 | (Gemini)ReaDea - Filter
Hello guys, Can someone please tell me if my natal chart shows a potential to get married ? :1:It´s difficult to me to predict potential time of marriage and if it ever is going to happen. :4: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »