Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 21, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
I also have Moon conjunct Uranus and I wondered if you guys often feel moody ? It´s usually an inner moodiness for my part but I feel like it make me a bit unpredictable sometimes haha. ...
January 21, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Besides characteristically, do you guys relate physically to your rising sign or your planets in the first house (the physical traits or appearance stereotypes associated with these planets or that si ...
January 21, 2022 | (Aquarius)OniDragon - Filter
Does anybody know what Pallas Conjunct North Node mean? ...
January 21, 2022 | (Aquarius)astonishingaquarius - Filter
was wondering if y´all can give me some career or life advice based on my chart. I’d be grateful for anything https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn ...
January 20, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
same as the question I asked men pertaining to their Moon/Venus.. do you find you attract or are attracted more towards what Mars is/represents in your chart OR what Jupiter represents? In Ved ...
January 20, 2022 | (Aquarius)astonishingaquarius - Filter
I was wondering if y´all can give me some career or life advice based on my chart. I’d be grateful for anything https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn ...
January 19, 2022 | (Capricorn)Jaided - Filter
I was wondering if anyone would like to look at my solar return for me? It´s an area of astrology I haven´t really looked into much. ...
January 19, 2022 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Can anyone tell me what is going to happen with my love life especially when I am natally 1st house Taurus and 7th house scorpio? ...
January 18, 2022 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
As I am learning more and more, I was wondering about my 10H having Mars and Saturn in it. Saturn at 07 and mars at 28of Gemini and Venus at 29 of Gemini. If I were 20 years old I would really ...
January 17, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
are you more attracted to the kind of females your moon represents or venus? or is it both? moon is said to be what you want, for that emotional connection/bond and of course it symbolizes the moth ...
January 17, 2022 | (Sagittarius)december9 - Filter
:27: Hi! I think, this is sometimes difficult placement for ´real´ living,because Pisces gives dreamy not serious attention to money,values,working, also more dreaming than real doing. I start thinki ...
January 16, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
This man is very sensual (as character) but I always see him alone. He s very good looking but always hesitates to speak about love or relationships. His Taurus stellium may be the cause of his sensua ...
January 16, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
Pluto is the ruler of my 10th House, which is in sagitarius in the 11th house, I want to be an academic, could this have any positive signification or give me an advantage in my professional life? is ...
January 15, 2022 | (Libra)Rxv - Filter
Which one represents the mother in a day chart? Moon or Venus? Just curious 🌕😁 ...
January 15, 2022 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I´m currently out of my favorite job and any other sub-jobs too due to my family circumstances. I miss it terribly and I have some ideas about when more or less I could come back to my profession givi ...
January 15, 2022 | (Libra)dreababy - Filter
What can you tell me about my placements that all fall under my 4th house? Or what could you assume by these placements? What do these placements indicate? They’re all under Sagittarius as well so the ...
January 14, 2022 | (Aquarius)Taxi-araxi - Filter
hi, right at the moment, I am studying bio informatics but I don´t seem like it and I have to other clue what else I want to do my question if anyone could tell me based on my chart and my mc in ...
January 14, 2022 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I would appreciate very much any comment. How about the area of my frienships? What does my birth chart indicate? ...
January 13, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
🐶🐱🐢🐹🐭🐰🐓🐥🐦🐑 The question is in the title ...
January 13, 2022 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_4-8-1994_10-45.png?fortune_asp=1&vertex_asp=1&chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=186.50546264368&dum_1 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »