Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 3, 2018 | (Taurus)ysd - Filter
I dont know who I am anymore. Probably never did. Can anyone bring some light? :164: ...
June 2, 2018 | (Capricorn)Dzdzdz - Filter
I never fall in love so deeply but this man is not interested by me. We talk, I feel wonderful connection but he probably not. Why? Why is so hard for me and he feel nothing. ...
June 1, 2018 | (Scorpio)scorpiolady84 - Filter
Hello, first of all sorry about this sad topic My friend can´t stop guessing that she will die violently. She already had a terrible car accident and she survived. Actually she is obssessed by the de ...
June 1, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
For the couples of years since i was in 3rd grade i began studying things outworldy like astrology,crystals,meditation. I always felt different from the people around me and only a few people follow t ...
May 30, 2018 | (Scorpio)srr1989 - Filter
Hi, I have been unemployed for more than 2.5 years now. I have never been in any kind of relationship before. What is causing this? I´d greatly appreciate any input. Thanks. ...
May 29, 2018 | (Leo)MahtCha - Filter
Hi all, I´m very excited to be a part of the Astro Seek fam and look forward to learning so much from you all! I think I have a good basic grasp of my chart and the implications of my star, moon ...
May 29, 2018 | (Aries)it_lord - Filter
I also would like somebody to read my chart for me. Thank you! ...
May 29, 2018 | (Aries)crissi1717 - Filter
Hi there, I ´m Crissi. I wondering if someone could tell me what you think of my chart if there´s anything that stands out to you? Thank you so much! :) ...
May 29, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
I am wondering if people will say yes or no. ...
May 28, 2018 | (Virgo)lostincurls - Filter
Im seriously thinking about creating a home plant nursery business. Any insight would help. I´ve read that Capricorn MC with earthy charts often become farmers. Im taurus rising with sun and merc in v ...
May 27, 2018 | (Libra)Jazzyjazz89 - Filter
Still trying to under about my Venus, Jupiter and Pluto connection. And wondering what role does my libra stellium play in my life. Someone help me out?! :2: :2: ...
May 25, 2018 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
So I keep running into the idea that when a Scorpio is born, there is a death in the family within 6 (some sources say 12) months of birth (so before or after). :122: So I call out to all Scorpio ...
May 25, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
May 24, 2018 | (Taurus)Tiana - Filter
Hi, I would like someone to give their thoughts on my chart or your interpretation of my personality by reading my chart. Thanks!! ...
May 23, 2018 | (Cancer)Signtracker - Filter
I have been unemployed for a while. I´ve been interviewing, but it has all been for nothing. I´m so lost. I really would like to know what I can seek as my long-term career, because I´m not only unem ...
May 18, 2018 | (Pisces)SunOpposesMoon - Filter
Hello, I´ve been doing a lot of research lately on my chart but I´m still relatively new to it and my own interpretations are sounding so cookbook lol. Wondering how it looks to others with more ex ...
May 16, 2018 | (Scorpio)scorpiolady84 - Filter
Hello Could you please have a look and let me know what kind of scorpio i am? I don´t know but I feel like i´m an emotionally heavy person. Thanks ...
May 15, 2018 | (Cancer)Starsinthecloud - Filter
i just feel like i´m unsure about which direction i wanna go career wise so any advice and wisdom based on my chart is welcome! ...
May 13, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
Some say i´m different Some say i´m mundane.I know the deepest parts of me and you shall know too through my chart. -Luna ...
May 12, 2018 | (Libra)SLS8321 - Filter
I always knew there was more to it then religion however everyone I thought that my friends etc family thinks I am crazy for getting into astrology. I am libra , and relationships all kind and career ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »