Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 13, 2018 | (Taurus)Beatriste - Filter
About my chart ...
July 12, 2018 | (Taurus)Ledina - Filter
I Hope someone can help me ...
July 11, 2018 | (Aries)ArianAS - Filter
Hello, I am particularly new to this astrology aspect. I want know, what my birth chart reflects and what it means about me personally and what I am like. Whether there is success or failure in the ...
July 11, 2018 | (Gemini)Zane771 - Filter
Can someone help me interpret my chart my any chance, as I am pretty new to this astrology readings etc. I would like to know what my chart means, any challenges I´ll face, and weather my moon sig ...
July 10, 2018 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
Hi :37: What can you say about my life? I‘m very curious :1: ...
July 9, 2018 | (Cancer)Kima217 - Filter
What do you think about my birth chart? :2: ...
July 8, 2018 | (Libra)goji - Filter
My partner is a Capricorn (born on the 23rd of December) but I think no Capricorn characteristics resemble him at all. I feel like Capricorn is not his predominant sign even though he was born on th ...
July 8, 2018 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
....shows the first and the second husband or life partner? I know the seventh house is important and you sun and mars sign. But when a person marries two times, which house or planet shows the first ...
July 7, 2018 | (Taurus)Rabi23 - Filter
17.11.1993 Okara Pakistan Time btwn 4 pm to 6pm Alopecia in sep 2014 Accident in aug 2017 Brother death in 8 jan 2010 Grandmother death in july 1996 Grandfather death in april 1989 I am depre ...
July 7, 2018 | (Gemini)Tulip75 - Filter
What can you say about my love affairs? Will ı marry or have a relation in this yer? ...
July 7, 2018 | (Taurus)Armin45 - Filter
I’m interested in either working as a history teacher, psychologist or as a politician. What seems to be the best choice or is there something else I should do? 10 years ago I was studying politic ...
July 6, 2018 | (Gemini)taythegem - Filter
It is funny to me to see the patterns in astrology charts. Such as with my Mars conjunct Asteroid Lucifer AND my South Node lol super clear indicator that my aggression is highly negative. I find it i ...
July 6, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
This is a chart of a relative and i´m confused of how their are two kite formations and how it relates to the person/ Thank you if you reply. ...
July 2, 2018 | (Cancer)youngshu - Filter
Hi, im new to this forum and to astrology aswell. So i found out what my chart looked like and watched a cupple of youtube videos and now im here asking for help. What can you tell me about my chart? ...
July 1, 2018 | (Leo)Debzzz - Filter
Hello all, I need advice in life right now from my chart. I’m divorced and retired. I’m looking for a new relationship and possibly starting a company up but don’t know what direction I should look ...
June 29, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
I wanna know the most dominant and strongest planets in my chart ...
June 29, 2018 | (Cancer)Htrain - Filter
Hi! I´m new here. I´ve been scouring the internet for more than a year and no matter how hard I look I can´t seem to find anything that describes a promising experience between my daughter and me. ...
June 28, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
So in Vedic astrology, the conjunction of Rahu and Jupiter is known as Guru Chandal Yoga... I´m finding a lot of stuff about this, however I´m not finding much about it with Mercury also added in ther ...
June 28, 2018 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
I was doing well for myself with a job in sales for a few years but quit in October due to boyfriend becoming seriously ill due to his alcohol addiction. I was not raised around alcoholicism and don’t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »