Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 28, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all, hope you are all well! Ok so I have been doing this chef course and now I am doing work through that course for which I am not being paid and for which I am free labour... I get paid for wo ...
July 26, 2018 | (Aries)jcb_412 - Filter
I’m new to this forum and posted about my chart but have not had much luck with help. This site gives us great info on our charts but what I’m more confused about is what everyone means when they say ...
July 25, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hello folks, hope you are all well! So I have been reading a lot about this eclipse, which seems to be quite major and also it is the biggest eclipse since 120 years!! And a blood moon too! It j ...
July 25, 2018 | (Taurus)Zephyr - Filter
i want to know who i´d be likely to compatible with my last bf was a pisces and so lovely the guy i like is a leo sun and a sag moon and very arogant but so hot it hurts. What does scorpio in venus ...
July 22, 2018 | (Scorpio)3rdHousePastDaMoon - Filter
In all seriousness, I have a problem with seeing my own chart and making sense of ANY of it. It´s like a doctor trying to get his own appendix out. The last few...several years have been really NOT th ...
July 22, 2018 | (Capricorn)Ostrich777 - Filter
Was hoping for any insight into why I feel so lost, and what I might do about it. I appreciate you in advance. ...
July 20, 2018 | (Libra)elsadh - Filter
Anyone who could help me analyze my natal chart?...thanks ...
July 17, 2018 | (Cancer)Kycooley13 - Filter
If there is anyone out there who is practicing their chart readings wants to take a stab at mine i would love to hear your interpretation :) ...
July 16, 2018 | (Aquarius)Blaxklilith - Filter
here´s my natal chart if you have any thoughts\advice? what career would suit me best? Life purpose? Anything :3 ...
July 16, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
Which aspects stand out in my chart? Which would you consider most important? ...
July 15, 2018 | (Gemini)taythegem - Filter
"Pan is very much about honoring the realm of the senses. This was the natural man, the untamed human before rules or expectations were placed upon him to limit his expression. An earthy, wild, w ...
July 15, 2018 | (Capricorn)Mikrosefal - Filter
Venus in the 12th house in Sagittarius. Can someone comment on this placement in the birth chart? Thanks. ...
July 15, 2018 | (Gemini)gem420 - Filter
Can someone help me understand my chart? Do I have bad aspects? ...
July 14, 2018 | (Scorpio)NateCox - Filter
I´ve recently became interested in astrology and would like to know what it is my chart says regarding my personal relationships and my life purpose, my vocation, and what lessons I am supposed to lea ...
July 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)ninma - Filter
I must have a mental glitch in my programming, for the life of me I can´t read my chart, heartbroken, can anyone help, please? ...
July 13, 2018 | (Taurus)Tiana - Filter
Can someone please tell me what my dominant planet/planets are as well as house/houses? Thanks ...
July 13, 2018 | (Libra)jc - Filter
please read me !!! ...
July 13, 2018 | (Gemini)venusinleo - Filter
I would like some help narrowing down my birth time. My Mom went into emergency labor and had emergency c-section. That´s why exact time has been difficult. It was in the later afternoon/evening. I wa ...
July 13, 2018 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi what would be the best way to get the most accurate chart for your business? -The moment you open the doors to the public? -The moment the website is online? -How about if you have changed loc ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »