Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 19, 2018 | (Cancer)Eva1980 - Filter
Hi, i want help with my natal card part for family, will i have another child, do i have good aspects for concive, ...
August 18, 2018 | (Libra)nyc79 - Filter
Hi, My DOB is October 23, 1974 from Zaporozhye, Ukraine. I had my chart rectified on another forum 2 years ago, when I thought (according to my parents) that my birth time was between 1:30pm & ...
August 17, 2018 | (Taurus)Annielm - Filter
I would like to know the dominant element in my natal chart. I use the placidus method and the Koch, so the point is that I´m in doubt. Don´t know if it´s fire or water, maybe none of these ...
August 17, 2018 | (Libra)weirdleafy - Filter
Can someone please take a look at my chart and point out the worse aspects? I can see that I have Mars in Libra and Venus in Scorpio but I´m not sure how it affects me? Thanks. ...
August 16, 2018 | (Leo)Nandi - Filter
I took a job to make ends meet after being laid off in 2016. Eversince then I have been applying for jobs that I know are right from my experience and skills but I have not had one single interview ca ...
August 10, 2018 | (Taurus)Charlie_zeeGreat - Filter
Hello everyone, nice to meet you ? My name, is Charlie ⭐️ I am the queen of questions. I collect information (like Pokémon, gotta catch em all) ?? So, what brings me here is this... I’ve evaluate ...
August 9, 2018 | (Pisces)Junior859 - Filter
So I´m fairly new to reading charts and I just wanted some opinions on my own. I´ve noticed I have a stellium in my 11th house. What exactly does this mean ? I know the 11th house represents networkin ...
August 9, 2018 | (Cancer)Laylalowes - Filter
I would really like some insight on my chart if anything in general stands out. Specifically I would like to know why my romantic relationships often end in heartbreak, betrayal, and pain on my end. I ...
August 7, 2018 | (Taurus)Lourdes - Filter
I want to know your thoughts. Which is more accurate for you and you´re perception of self. I am Earth/Air dominant and Fire/Water dominant and the other and think both work. I can be completely in ...
August 7, 2018 | (Scorpio)scorpiolady84 - Filter
Hello My friend s son is actually having hard time inbhis studies. I´m trying to help him by reading his chart. As I´m just a beginner astrolog I need please your help to see what the best option for ...
August 6, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Mrvecet - Filter
Hi I´m new to astrology and trying to learn how to interpret my chart. I would appreciate if you take a look and tell me what you see. Thank you ...
August 6, 2018 | (Taurus)mippits - Filter
I would love for any and all interpretations. specifically,how could one with a chart such as mine successfully get over blockages with productivity in all aspects of life but most importantly musical ...
August 5, 2018 | (Aries)John098 - Filter
Please tell me all there is to know about me and my potential. strengths, flaws, and all. See attached file. ...
August 5, 2018 | (Gemini)Tulip75 - Filter
Please! Tell me Something about mu mum´s health. She is ill now. There is Something wrong with her stomache.WE are afraid öf RİSK öf cancer. 01.08.1956 time:23.55 (kırıkkale /turkey) ...
August 2, 2018 | (Leo)Diamond11 - Filter
My 12th house has allowed me to see the beauty behind the bugs. I have my fears and insecurities (like everyone does) but I´ve noticed a sense of calmness when I simply see them for what they are, and ...
August 2, 2018 | (Sagittarius)haya - Filter
Hello everyone My chart is very strange I can’t find a good explanation for I hope someone can explain it to me ...
August 2, 2018 | (Libra)lacidawson - Filter
If I were to seek guidance from the stars, would I compare aspects between the positions of the planets today to the positions of those planets in my natal chart? When seeking guidance, should I st ...
August 1, 2018 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Hey how you guys doing. I joined this community because basically it’s kinda hard to confront people about astrology without looking like the crazy one so...yeah that’s why I’m here. Also I’m not a as ...
July 30, 2018 | (Taurus)Tiana - Filter
Based on my chart what would be a good career for me? I’m currently pursuing becoming a forsenic nurse but I’m not sure if I want to continue. I’m starting to become interested in fashion and apparel ...
July 29, 2018 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
1st house gemini stellium,how does it affect my personality? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »