Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 16, 2018 | (Leo)guest1708 - Filter
hi, I am new to astrology. I read al the basic things etc but it says I am extravert and organised which I am obsolutely not... I have been diagnosed with asperger, depression and multiple anxiet ...
September 15, 2018 | (Aries)Iza1317 - Filter
Hey everyone would anyone like to try reading my chart I’d like to here what you have to say. Regards B ...
September 12, 2018 | (Pisces)badem - Filter
Since 2015, my life is kinda messed up, truely, I have never been a lucky person (espically relationship issues) but, I always struggle, never give up, follow my dreams and in some way my life was res ...
September 11, 2018 | (Scorpio)dremonet - Filter
Do you guys think I should pursue a career in psychology? What does my 12th house stellium mean for me? I struggle with manic depression... is there a correlation between my mental illness and my char ...
September 9, 2018 | (Pisces)neptunedude - Filter
hey guys. what do you think is the best career for me? what do you see in this chart? can you see any singing talent, music career? :79: ...
September 4, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
There has been a post recently made by eva1980 and it has given me inspiration to ask if I am fertile, I had heard that your 5th house represents your first child then your 7th 2nd child, 9th 3rd chil ...
September 3, 2018 | (Cancer)Signtracker - Filter
Hi, I´m very interested in international studies. I speak 3 different languages. I´d like to know if my birth chart indicates about my career. Am I suitable to be a diplomat? If not, what is the caree ...
September 3, 2018 | (Cancer)Eva1980 - Filter
Can anyone help me with my chart, and tell me about childrens i already have one i want to know will i have another, any aspects? ...
September 3, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
when you are looking at my chart what do you think can bring me peaceful days ...
September 2, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
What means this placement? ...
September 1, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
I also wanna know something about love and my career. I never had a boyfriend. Can you tell me when I will meet someone, cause loneliness is the worst ...
August 30, 2018 | (Capricorn)kmwilson - Filter
Hi! I would like to know if anyone can look at my chart and tell me how many children I have? If you can tell how many could you also tell me how you came up with that number? My children are all alre ...
August 30, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I went to art school and studied animation for five years then dropped out a couple of months ago when I realized how much I grew to hate it. I was good at what I did, but I think doing what I loved e ...
August 29, 2018 | (Gemini)geminitea - Filter
Would like some help about what career paths would suit me ? ...
August 28, 2018 | (Libra)LuckyLibra1001 - Filter
If anyone could please help me with my time of birth... My mom says it was in the afternoon, around 3 or 4 and my dad says it was in the morning, around 8 or 9. My date of birth is oct 1st 1986 in ...
August 21, 2018 | (Taurus)brida93 - Filter
Hi. I need advice for job. I am working at this moment job witch I really don’t like. I am moving in another country while I study so I take care about kids to make money. Can someone tell me more abo ...
August 21, 2018 | (Capricorn)Jenny777 - Filter
Was I born an indago child ...
August 20, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
I wanna what you guys think are the worst aspects, house placements and planet signs in my chart? I know that my Jupiter is bad in virgo and my Neptune is in fall in capricorn, so what do you guys thi ...
August 20, 2018 | (Cancer)detectahead - Filter
Many come on here asking for insight or advice and even love. The beauty of the art and science of astrology is a serious study for myself and I´m sure this weighs true for others on this site. Wh ...
August 20, 2018 | (Cancer)Josephissupercool - Filter
Also can it tell me when I die and how? When will i marry? :3: thanks! ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »