Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 9, 2018 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
Astrologically, how do we account for significant differences between two people born on the same date and year? Obviously, these people will have extremely similar charts, so why do so many people in ...
October 8, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
What´s does my birth chart say about my sexual or love preference? I only want serious responses. ...
October 8, 2018 | (Gemini)peach - Filter
i have been feeling very lost and tiered lately. and I have the feeling that I have lost my motivation and my creativity, what is happening ? ...
October 8, 2018 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
Hardship after hardship. Not complaining, just stating facts. My life has been flipped upside down since 2013. Any answers? Thanks! ...
October 7, 2018 | (Libra)Talkingheads - Filter
This all started mid August until now, i have been feeling so down, and have no energy or motivation to do anything,i have been so negative and pessimistic...and crying my self to sleep several nights ...
October 6, 2018 | (Cancer)Merrikay - Filter
Where someone’s sexual preference was immediately accurately commented on. I have a certain diagnosis, and I wonder if anything in my chart indicates it! Silly question maybe, but I’m just enjoying ...
October 5, 2018 | (Leo)Milkylove - Filter
Hey everyone! Hope you´re well this evening. I know this same question get posted hundred of times, so I apologize in advance for the redundancy. I´ve recently been having a series of unfortunate even ...
October 4, 2018 | (Virgo)biubiubiupia - Filter
I´ve met 3 Scorpio love interests in July and I have the tendency to push them away...why? This is the synastry chart with the only Scorpio I talk to now. Can someone help to see if we are compatib ...
October 4, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
September 19 2003 is my real Birth Day ...
October 3, 2018 | (Taurus)f978 - Filter
I would ask you for a help. Could you, please, tell me, if you can see when will I meet someone and when will I get married? This is my natal chart. ...
October 2, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
Can you guys tell me other opinions about my chart? I will really appreciate it :1: ...
October 1, 2018 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Can someone look around and tell me whats going on in my chart. I want to know why i attract the types of people that i do. Romantic and friends. I wany to know why i attract people that will hurt me ...
October 1, 2018 | (Gemini)pneumadeux - Filter
After reading zillions of other´s charts over the years, I´ve never "crowd-sourced" the interpretation of my own. So this should be interesting! • I was trained as an illustrator / graph ...
September 30, 2018 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
Just some opinions.... ...
September 27, 2018 | (Cancer)freeway82 - Filter
Hello all, I love this website cause it help me a lot with the free horoscopes section. For about 2.5 years now my life turned upside down. I started looking for transits, progressions, solar arcs a ...
September 25, 2018 | (Pisces)Sari72 - Filter
Love to read about my horoscope etc but dont know how to read it myself. Could you please explain more to me, thank you ??? ...
September 24, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
Hey guys as you can see venus is gonna go retrograde in my first house, during the shadow period I have been feeling ugly and I feel like I have been breaking out a lot will this intensify as it goes ...
September 21, 2018 | (Taurus)Funstrummer - Filter
I have an Aries Sun and an Aries Venus (retrograde), intercepted in my first house. I have never felt like an Aries, and have actually struggled with asserting my will in the world, often deferring t ...
September 18, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all! Thanks for being here on this awesome forum. So I have a question which has been on my mind for quite a while, but nobody seems to have a good answer thus far. I have been surrounded by ...
September 17, 2018 | (Scorpio)AlwaysRaydiant - Filter
Hi, I´m VERY new here and I´m hoping someone will reply. Three planets currently coincide with my personal planets. Right now the Moon is in Capricorn, Venus is in Scorpio, and Mars is in Aqu ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »