Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 19, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Over the weekend a very close friend of mine shared some very disturbing things she is going through. Would someone take a look at her chart and give some feedback as to what may be coming up for her. ...
November 19, 2018 | (Capricorn)baharhan - Filter
If there´s a negative aspect in natal chart and it becomes a positive one, or no aspect in the progressed chart, does it loosing it´s negative aspect ? ...
November 17, 2018 | (Virgo)Rodinya - Filter
i really dont feel like a virgo... ...
November 17, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Is there anybody that is decently knowledgeable as far as reading astrology charts that would be kind enough to give me some pointers on how I can get better at it? ...
November 17, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi guys, hope you are all well! So I am considering going travelling indefinitely in the near future, in an attempt to find happiness. I don´t know where I will go or what I will do when I get ther ...
November 17, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody would take the time to look at my chart and let me know if they find anything interesting or unusual about it. :) ...
November 17, 2018 | (Gemini)vikzem - Filter
Hi everyone! I thinking about to move to Atlanta,GA.. But I need to be sure that there it will be better than here. Please take a look at this horary chart. I am the Sun in 4H and Lord of House 7 ...
November 15, 2018 | (Gemini)cyberhunty - Filter
hey! i’ve been really into astrology lately and it would be so helpful if i had someone else’s insight on my chart to tell me a bit more about myself as I am discovering myself along this process. tha ...
November 14, 2018 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
So I come from Poland where we have summer time and winter time. When changing into a winter time we go from GMT +1 to GMT 0 which changes my birth time in Universal Time. But the thing is I don´ ...
November 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)La Chanceuse - Filter
Hello , I´m new here ,I´m very happy to be with you I ask for mariage and travel will I leave my coutry to stay in another country? will I marry in 2019 ? ...
November 13, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
My transit chart shows red lines everywhere.. Can anyone tell me some of the things I should be anticipating?? ...
November 13, 2018 | (Virgo)lostincurls - Filter
This past year I have completely indulged in the idea of working for myself. It´s something I´ve always wanted and mid summer the idea of what i wanted to do just struck me out of nowhere. Ever since ...
November 13, 2018 | (Leo)Grant Brooks - Filter
Hello all. Hope you can help? Ive been told that Sirius is 15 degress cancer. What does this mean for me? ...
November 13, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I downloaded this astrology app and apparently my Pluto in 1st isn’t as influential as I thought it was... I identified so much with the planet & the sign of Scorpio (especially since my Venus, Ju ...
November 12, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
I always feel like the moment I´m independent something has to come along and fuck things up for me with Saturn in my 2nd house mostly relationships that strip away my independence and then I end up f ...
November 12, 2018 | (Taurus)Ruba - Filter
Hello! I am new on here and would love to learn more about my birth chart. :) ...
November 11, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
So i have this placement and i was wondering if other Sagittarius moons experience the same being so sensitive to environment. When someone manipulates or restricts you will act impulsive and reckl ...
November 11, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
Is it jupiter that is conjuncting my moon and ascendant right now ? I feel highly frustrated and i am looking for big changes but because of my situation it is very difficult. I am trying to work on ...
November 10, 2018 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello everyone, I would like to undestand progressed charts better because I safely ignored it as irrelevant for two past decades, and used only Solar and Lunar Revolutions and Primary Directions. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Aries)jcb_412 - Filter
I´m looking to find out more about my chart in regards to Trines, Yods and T-squares and whatever else is on it? I could be missing some, since I don´t really know how to find/know if I have one. Any ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »