Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 28, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I have Lilith in 7th and ever since I was a teen I’ve drawn in the worst kind of people. The biggest example of this is my recent ex. We lasted 3 years and when we broke up last year it was very traum ...
November 28, 2018 | (Scorpio)corylee8180 - Filter
So I posted the other day my girlfriends natal chart, but she found out the birth time is different than what she thought. So any new thoughts on her chart? lol ...
November 28, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
So currently Mars is Inconjunction with my midheaven plus jupiter conjunct my moon and Ascendant I feel like the heavy weight is finally falling off my shoulders. Free from pain only not free from iss ...
November 28, 2018 | (Libra)ora cyrus - Filter
Hi, i am pretty curious about how my chart shows my overall personality especially the role my house n planets placements play out. Please have a read, thanks in advance ! ...
November 27, 2018 | (Leo)mkracke07 - Filter
Hello, Can someone read my chart? More importantly, I want to know when I will meet the person I am going to spend my life with. I have attached my natal chart. Thanks ...
November 27, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
any people out their use to this can you read my 5th harmonic chart ...
November 27, 2018 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
Hi all, i was wondering if any one could kindly inform me on the planets that are retrograde in my chart and what it means for what house they are in. Especially Mercury and Jupiter. Thanks! ...
November 26, 2018 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
I can never really find much based on my placements when I try to search online for them. Does anything even stand out when you look at it? I’ve been getting discouraged. :42: ...
November 26, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Look to see when your planets are going to change from direct motion (D) to retrograde motion (R) and when your retrograde planets turn direct. You do this by going down the subsequent days from yo ...
November 25, 2018 | (Gemini)Dari - Filter
Hi Guys! Can you please explain me why I feel so unstable by Mercury retrograde? What can I do to make me stronger? At this periods of year I am not funktional at all... Thank You in advance! ...
November 24, 2018 | (Cancer)77Cancri - Filter
I’m going to attach my chart and I’d like your guys’ input. Thanks ahead of time. ? ...
November 24, 2018 | (Scorpio)corylee8180 - Filter
Any input or insight on my girlfriends natal chart? ...
November 23, 2018 | (Scorpio)corylee8180 - Filter
Just really looking for what your guys´ thoughts are about my chart and what you notice about it differently or positive or negative. ...
November 23, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
I have both my Moon and Chiron in Scorpio in the 6th house. ...
November 23, 2018 | (Libra)Jett - Filter
I´ve been reaaaaally curious about just how strong the pluto/scorpio is in my chart - if at all. If not, what energy is of more prominence? I´m aware there are many variables which play into this from ...
November 22, 2018 | (Aries)OD - Filter
So I´m in love with this girl, she´s a libra and I´m an aries. I would like to know if we´re compatible ...
November 21, 2018 | (Capricorn)Melowens - Filter
I’ve been very interested in learning how to interpret my natal chart and how transits have been effecting me. It seems the more I learn the more confused I get. This year has been really challenging ...
November 21, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
So as I seem to be addicted to casting horary charts during the Mercury retrogrades, I have done it again. I laid in bed, trying to sleep, when I suddenly got the idea that I should immidiately get up ...
November 20, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Is there any input with this synastry? We seem to be in some sort of holding pattern. We have been together/dating since January and we both feel unsure of the next step. We both have children and ...
November 20, 2018 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Material heritage, and also Spiritual heritage. .... What objects , what positions, aspects, houses and so on? Where would you indidcate for that to happen or not to happen? What charts to search for? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »