Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 3, 2022 | (Pisces)VRL137 - Filter
I´m only familiar with one branch of astrology, but I want to broaden my horizons. I really just want to see how different people use astrology to make their predictions and draw conclusions. So, ...
February 2, 2022 | (Leo)Dovcirares - Filter
Hi Do unsuccessful relationships have an equivalent in astrology? I´ve had many relationships but they didn´t last long. ...
February 2, 2022 | (Aries)iri_la - Filter
Hello guys! Really curious to share this chart of my best friend, we grew up together and he always had only short term flings, unstable, double dating at times and cheated on both his 2 long term rel ...
February 2, 2022 | (Scorpio)Yummythegreat - Filter
Hi guys! I have been researching astrological informations for many years but last year was very tough for me and I started to deal with astrogology much than before. I have learned that my father may ...
February 1, 2022 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Is there any indicators showing in your birth chart or transits for that matter when it comes to predict when you will meet your soulmate and not just when a planet is in a favorable transit? ...
January 31, 2022 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
This is something I (or perhaps most of us) encounter when talking about astrology, so why not make a post about it? What are some common placements you see in the charts of mansplainers? I ofte ...
January 31, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
I´ve been trying to learn more about the asteroids and their significance because they also have mythological stories. Does anyone know how to interpret the asteroids and would you say you can see the ...
January 30, 2022 | (Capricorn)AstroVal - Filter
Hi! I am seeking information on Sun/Moon midpoint within a natal chart. My Sun/Moon midpoint is 9 degrees Pisces in the 7th house, exactly conjunct South Node 9 degrees Pisces. Does anyone have any in ...
January 30, 2022 | (Pisces)Marehtime - Filter
I love Aquarius but can someone tell me if I’m in over my head here? The chemistry is insane 😅I purchased a guide to this synastry chart but it seems a little basic and too positive to be entirely tru ...
January 30, 2022 | (Pisces)PimDijkhuizen - Filter
Hi I have been learning more and more about astrology/tarot/etc. since a friend introduced me to it 1,5y ago and there´s one thing that I find especially challenging: gender and sexuality So I have ...
January 30, 2022 | (Taurus)Dbo82 - Filter
Hi I’m fairly new to Astro & numerology but very interested.I’m looking for insight into my natal chart as to what the positions etc all mean about me as a person & my life(from someone else’s ...
January 30, 2022 | (Aquarius)Valamarcella - Filter
So I´m new to Vedic. Any my everything is somewhere else from where I believed it to be, also I can´t find any explanations for anything in the vedic chart as well. Can anyone help me get a grasp ...
January 29, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello everyone, I´m helping a friend here and i have some ideas about this chart (not my friend´s chart but someone related) and I wonder if anyone has any significant insight about this chart - spec ...
January 29, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, ( all vedic astrology ) I find my combination of Retrograded debilitated Saturn in 6th house in aries with Retrograded Jupiter and with Moon quite an interesting example for Retrog ...
January 29, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Hello ^^ I´ve recently read some texts about degrees in a natal chart and what they can mean. I´ve learnt that 0° or 1° (I´m not sure) are considered as critical degrees in cardinal signs : libr ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Is it possible If you like someone and he/she makes you feel emotions to avoid him/her ? Act like you don´t like him/her but stare with an intense look like you are angry ? ...
January 28, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello everyone, Is there anyone with expertise in Secondary Progressions in the house? I was checking mine and noticed that next February (around 28th) I have loads of Venus aspects. I´m no expert i ...
January 28, 2022 | (Aquarius)gotos - Filter
Hello everyone, I have been struggling to find fulfilling work for decades. I have completed university education (Media) but done so very reluctantly. I just could never find something that would ...
January 28, 2022 | (Pisces)jmg1234444 - Filter
Hey, I would really like to know more about my scorpio rising, I´m going through a rough patch and I really want to know if any other scorpio risings are too. thank you :) ...
January 27, 2022 | (Scorpio)Fro66y - Filter
Hi .. Is it possible to identify open and hidden enemies from my chart? I note that houses VII and XII are empty in my chart. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »