Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 10, 2018 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello everyone, I would like to undestand progressed charts better because I safely ignored it as irrelevant for two past decades, and used only Solar and Lunar Revolutions and Primary Directions. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Aries)jcb_412 - Filter
I´m looking to find out more about my chart in regards to Trines, Yods and T-squares and whatever else is on it? I could be missing some, since I don´t really know how to find/know if I have one. Any ...
November 10, 2018 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
I’d love to know what stand out in my chart, starting with the obvious. I’m an Aries sun with a cancer rising... I feel like that must be confusing and conflicting since they’re polar opposites. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Gemini)capee - Filter
anyone help me please read my chart and give me a general knowledge like a job 1 what kind of job suit to me? i learning IT and civil and hotel but i couldn´t have job yet :94: :42: 2 now a day ...
November 9, 2018 | (Taurus)Anna. - Filter
Hi guys, I started getting into Astrology I while ago and I know my basic but I still have problems figuring out the meaning of the placement of the planets and houses. So I you could help me read ...
November 8, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
Jupiter entered my 12th house in Sagittarius but it is a very small house I hadn´t my Ascendant in Sagittarius so it will be in my 1st house around January I was wondering if it will benefit me in ter ...
November 8, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
I could not find any calculators or astrology web sites that will show the aspects on the chart. I tried doing it manually and it was kind of hard and i messed up. If the admin sees this can I ask ple ...
November 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)IManifest - Filter
ok so I´m new and really getting into astrology and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. next week on the 12 my girlfriend is having her kindney removed and I did a secondary progression for ...
November 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)Grau - Filter
Hello everyone, Can you help me understand the meening of YOD in my natal chart? Jupiter 5’10 Aquarius, 1st house (conjunction Asc) SEXTILE Neptune 6’27 sagittarius,10th house (conjunction MC), Q ...
November 3, 2018 | (Scorpio)N-Pluto - Filter
Hello everyone, Hey, About Me- For a while I studied and stopped studying, worked and stopped work ... I´m looking for something meaningful. With purpose. With importance. When I feel supe ...
October 31, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
My birthday is september 19 2003 not september 19 1993 that says on my profile. ...
October 31, 2018 | (Aquarius)marco - Filter
Pleas ...
October 31, 2018 | (Aquarius)marco - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_11-2-1993_23-49.png?chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=218.43683353477&dum_10_new=134.25309986885&no_domy= ...
October 30, 2018 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
Hi guys, what do you see in my health? lots of love ...
October 30, 2018 | (Pisces)KatMMP - Filter
Good morning all! I really Really need help at this point in my life. I am a Pisces born March 12 1964, in Puerto la Cruz Venezuela. Now live in Houston Texas. I think I was born around 11:30 am. Ever ...
October 29, 2018 | (Leo)AlekSandra90 - Filter
Hi, since may this year I am in depression. I am wondering what will happen to my marriage? Is there a chance I get pregnant? And is there a possibility to meet someone new soon? Thank you! ...
October 28, 2018 | (Leo)Hazel_-_-2 - Filter
https://imgur.com/a/leQgxEq Complete chart with aspects and what not. I´ve been reading up on my placements and they seem really accurate. I´m wondering what people have to say, specifically about ...
October 27, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Rebecca75 - Filter
I´ve been studying astrology off and on for years, but I´ve never had anyone discuss my chart with me in any details.. I´ve been through, what seems like, so much this lifetime. I was curious if an ...
October 26, 2018 | (Gemini)CuriousKoiCat - Filter
Hello to all, While I am not new to the knowledge and fun of astrology, I am new to this site and to reading my birth chart. I have read my chart, and I think I have a general understand of my readi ...
October 25, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
And how does one find/read aspects? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »