Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 25, 2018 | (Gemini)Dari - Filter
Hi Guys! Can you please explain me why I feel so unstable by Mercury retrograde? What can I do to make me stronger? At this periods of year I am not funktional at all... Thank You in advance! ...
November 24, 2018 | (Cancer)77Cancri - Filter
I’m going to attach my chart and I’d like your guys’ input. Thanks ahead of time. ? ...
November 24, 2018 | (Scorpio)corylee8180 - Filter
Any input or insight on my girlfriends natal chart? ...
November 23, 2018 | (Scorpio)corylee8180 - Filter
Just really looking for what your guys´ thoughts are about my chart and what you notice about it differently or positive or negative. ...
November 23, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
I have both my Moon and Chiron in Scorpio in the 6th house. ...
November 23, 2018 | (Libra)Jett - Filter
I´ve been reaaaaally curious about just how strong the pluto/scorpio is in my chart - if at all. If not, what energy is of more prominence? I´m aware there are many variables which play into this from ...
November 22, 2018 | (Aries)OD - Filter
So I´m in love with this girl, she´s a libra and I´m an aries. I would like to know if we´re compatible ...
November 21, 2018 | (Capricorn)Melowens - Filter
I’ve been very interested in learning how to interpret my natal chart and how transits have been effecting me. It seems the more I learn the more confused I get. This year has been really challenging ...
November 21, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
So as I seem to be addicted to casting horary charts during the Mercury retrogrades, I have done it again. I laid in bed, trying to sleep, when I suddenly got the idea that I should immidiately get up ...
November 20, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Is there any input with this synastry? We seem to be in some sort of holding pattern. We have been together/dating since January and we both feel unsure of the next step. We both have children and ...
November 20, 2018 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Material heritage, and also Spiritual heritage. .... What objects , what positions, aspects, houses and so on? Where would you indidcate for that to happen or not to happen? What charts to search for? ...
November 19, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Over the weekend a very close friend of mine shared some very disturbing things she is going through. Would someone take a look at her chart and give some feedback as to what may be coming up for her. ...
November 19, 2018 | (Capricorn)baharhan - Filter
If there´s a negative aspect in natal chart and it becomes a positive one, or no aspect in the progressed chart, does it loosing it´s negative aspect ? ...
November 17, 2018 | (Virgo)Rodinya - Filter
i really dont feel like a virgo... ...
November 17, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Is there anybody that is decently knowledgeable as far as reading astrology charts that would be kind enough to give me some pointers on how I can get better at it? ...
November 17, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi guys, hope you are all well! So I am considering going travelling indefinitely in the near future, in an attempt to find happiness. I don´t know where I will go or what I will do when I get ther ...
November 17, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody would take the time to look at my chart and let me know if they find anything interesting or unusual about it. :) ...
November 17, 2018 | (Gemini)vikzem - Filter
Hi everyone! I thinking about to move to Atlanta,GA.. But I need to be sure that there it will be better than here. Please take a look at this horary chart. I am the Sun in 4H and Lord of House 7 ...
November 15, 2018 | (Gemini)cyberhunty - Filter
hey! i’ve been really into astrology lately and it would be so helpful if i had someone else’s insight on my chart to tell me a bit more about myself as I am discovering myself along this process. tha ...
November 14, 2018 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
So I come from Poland where we have summer time and winter time. When changing into a winter time we go from GMT +1 to GMT 0 which changes my birth time in Universal Time. But the thing is I don´ ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »