Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 11, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Hello..does anyone see anything good goin on in the next year? career wise, and how come there is never any action in my 7th house..guess I´m not marriage material... anything that would help me out ...
January 10, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all. I want to buy a camper van and travel around the beaches in Australia. Anyone here with similar plans? :1: ...
January 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)Butterfly 40 - Filter
Hello all, I am a new user in this forum, and I am curious to learn ,in base of my birth chart, if I will ever get married and have children according to it, and if it possible to know where I suppos ...
January 7, 2019 | (Leo)infinitehell - Filter
Born in late 19th century, with strange field of work Curious if their birth chart is anything unusal ...
January 7, 2019 | (Gemini)Pierre - Filter
I really want to know which planet and song is dominate in the chart please can someone help me understand it? ...
January 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)glitaaa - Filter
hi my ascendant is progressing into scorpio in march I am planning on living abroad for a year or so where i will be a pisces ascendant, should i factor progressed into my relocated chart too? doe ...
January 6, 2019 | (Taurus)Starry eyed - Filter
Hello. I’m happy to be here :) Can someone please read my chart and tell me *health issues *personality *mother *father *troubles *imterests ...
January 5, 2019 | (Pisces)lowwski - Filter
Hello! I’m new here. I love astrology and have studied it for a while now. Can anyone on here give their opinion on some aspects in my natal chart? Would very much appreciate it! ? ...
January 4, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Hi, I lost my beloved mother on Nov 3 2018 at 7.26 pm. It has been very difficult for me to move on ever since. I am not able to come in terms of her death. Her absence is killing me.She was everythin ...
January 3, 2019 | (Pisces)kristinaligned - Filter
Hi. I´ve had an interest in astrology for some time, but I´ve never really gasped the whole planets in the houses concept. I did my birth chart here and read the interpretations, but I´m still not rea ...
January 2, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Hi, I am new to this forum. I would appreciate if someone could read my son´s birth chart. He is just 13 years old. He gets easily distracted and does not focus on studies. He is smart, active and int ...
December 31, 2018 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
If anyone would like to can they read my chart and see what this infers and the possible challenges therein? ...
December 31, 2018 | (Leo)Hazel_-_-2 - Filter
Numerologically I´m also a life path 3, and I´m thinking about a number of career options centred around transmitting truth through communication in some way. I´ve analysed some of my placements (but ...
December 31, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Noname101 - Filter
I´m new to this and would love to learn. I appreciate any help. Thank you. Also, I have another post under "other". If anyone resides in the Niagara region of Ontario and is willing to ...
December 30, 2018 | (Virgo)Bill of the Universe - Filter
what does my birth chart indicate about my sexual nature? My personal favorite list of sexual indicators: 8th house (sex used for depth) 5th house(sex used for fun) Anywhere planet/house pl ...
December 29, 2018 | (Libra)FoG - Filter
Hallo everyone and a happy new year! Since I´m kinda new in astrology I´d like to ask what you consider more powerfull & representative in a natal chart, a stellium or the ascendant. For example I ...
December 29, 2018 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
17 november 1993 Okara Pakistan Time is between 2 pm to 5pm Life events Elder brother death 8 jan 2010 Alopecia 2014 Accident 2017 august Failures in 2013 to 2014 Soft polite voice Emotiona ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »