Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)Hitherehello - Filter
... and tell me how you feel it’s like ? Also, can this website calculate a match with no emotional pain, no conflict nd no mix of harmonious and conflict aspect? Much much thanks in advance ...
February 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)rararachel - Filter
I find myself since last May in a phase of taking stock and considering what´s next for me – a bit of a hiatus in an intensely hectic work period, focussing on some projects that matter to me, and I´v ...
February 3, 2019 | (Taurus)martinabarros - Filter
I recently got into astrology and i wanted to know other peoples opinions on my chart. Also possible good jobs for me bc this year i finish high school! Thank you ...
February 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Loveheart - Filter
The more I learn about my natal chart and the more I feel like a joke. I am all that I am not, something that ends like that. I am never alone, but I feel nobody that makes me feel someone. ...
February 1, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I have gone through major financial and spiritual changes in January, so I am curious on how this month will go. Especially in terms of finances, love, and general growing opportunity. I don´t know h ...
February 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
Can you see something about my healt and love stuation because im worried. ty ...
February 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
The deeper I dig in the more I am eager to find out more about my parents and family and have there natal charts done. However , none of them know the time of there birth. Does anyone know if it’s pos ...
January 31, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Do I have any Stellium or not ? Exalted Saturn Conjunct Eros in 5th House. Any insight or info... ...
January 31, 2019 | (Libra)Kat1985 - Filter
Hi, I need insights relating to my chart. What does so much Scorpio mean? I have a very evil powerful father who I can’t escape from and would love if this is shown in my chart. I feel like I can’t ...
January 31, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
Hey everyone , I am fresh to this website and just starting my exciting journey in astrology! I’ve been so engaged in learning in the last few days and I’m hoping this website can be a great rescourse ...
January 31, 2019 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
And is it more accurate than western chart reading? It looks like all my planets are in the same houses, except that Pluto in 1st is replaced with “Rahu” in 1st. Rahu in 1st feels just as accurate as ...
January 30, 2019 | (Capricorn)radeff - Filter
Hello can you read my map and tell me in which best way to orientate a profession, I am currently engaged in the sale of cars, how about will I succeed? ...
January 29, 2019 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
Simply curious to hear what others think. Thanks! This is my chart, stellium in 12th & 4th. ...
January 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)Beks - Filter
Since seeing Professional Astrologer in 2017, I´ve been researching the aspects of my Natal chart (online, books) in a bid to understand myself & coming transits better. Tho i know basics, I lack ...
January 27, 2019 | (Taurus)NobleYshuEl - Filter
Peace to the Gods Much gratitude to those whom can share some insight deeper than the basic printout. Saturn has control of my chart so please don´t hold back let me have it. ...
January 27, 2019 | (Leo)mkd90 - Filter
Im clueless about how to read these and really want to know why there is such a strong connection between me and a very good friend. ...
January 27, 2019 | (Capricorn)AE17 - Filter
Like what stands out the most to you? Please and thank you ...
January 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Neshat - Filter
Is there anyone who can read a chart? :1: ...
January 26, 2019 | (Sagittarius)corinarose97 - Filter
My chart doesn´t seem to look like a lot of others that I come across, would love to know your opinions on it! Any aspects that stick out to you id love to know:) ...
January 25, 2019 | (Capricorn)Namas'Tay - Filter
The eclipse in December falls exactly on my natal sun degree (4° Capricorn). What will that mean? Will it be a positive? Any areas in my chart that should be focused on this year? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »