Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 17, 2019 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Hi guys, can someone explain which planet in my chart is dominant ? I tried different techniques but they gives inaccurate result. And this could be perfect if it gonna be one planet not three because ...
February 17, 2019 | (Scorpio)baehaca - Filter
I´m curious what others think of me when they see my chart. I will be thankful for anyone who can give me some insight on my personality. ...
February 13, 2019 | (Capricorn)podiatrygirl - Filter
So my fiance and my charts do not indicate we are soul mates - soul mates usually share either the same moon and sun signs or have an opposing moon and sun. We only have two connections sadly :( H ...
February 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)Ucy4now - Filter
Please send me my natal chart February 16 1981 born Hollywood FL pm hours ? tell me anything. Thanks ahead of time. ...
February 11, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
How important do you think Eros in modern Astrology ? For both Natal and Synastry Chart. I could not find much info yet. ...
February 10, 2019 | (Gemini)Jennjenn - Filter
Hi guys, I´m new here, Just wondering can someone read my chart please. Ty. ...
February 10, 2019 | (Taurus)gvieirax - Filter
Could someone help me interpret my birth chart and figure out what my dominant sign/ planet is? Also what does it mean when the majority of the houses in your chart are in opposition with the sign the ...
February 9, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Right now I’m having trouble with maintaining long term relationships and also pretty lost at what I want to do career wise. I’m going into nursing but I think I’ll switch to teaching or counseling. ...
February 6, 2019 | (Aries)Gailsousa - Filter
Seeking spirital direction. I am getting love messages, vibrations & more from my spiritual exhusband whom I loved & he I. I meditate and my consciousness has connected with the universal cons ...
February 6, 2019 | (Taurus)yabyum1 - Filter
Hi! I am new -first time- on the forum. If anyone has some time to take a look at my chart, I would really appreciate it. I would like input on how I can be more aware of my strengths in personal rela ...
February 6, 2019 | (Leo)mkracke07 - Filter
Hi, Can someone look over this chart between myself and the person I´m dating? Wanted to know what it has to say about our relationship and our future. Let me know if anything else is needed! ...
February 5, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Can somebody help me and look at my chart to help me figure out why im dumb at math? I cant remember the facts. Never xould...even when i was a child. Can someone here look at my aspects and see how ...
February 5, 2019 | (Pisces)Koichan.w - Filter
Hey guys! Im new on here, glad to be part of an astro community. Just wanted to show you my chart and what you think i should work on or maybe what energies I attract and what kinda person would be co ...
February 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
Can someone tell me what I have to look forward too? I am a Cancer rising with Sagittarius moon so I feel like it´s important. ...
February 4, 2019 | (Virgo)Shanti Nada - Filter
With strong 10th house career must be important. What does it mean to have strong 10th house with these planets? What career to chose? ...
Pisces means spirituality or fraud isn’t it? Is this chart more about spirituality or more about fraud? What skills has been written into this Natal Chart career wise? ...
Is there any skills on this natal chart? Do not mention talents as I cannot find any :( A friends child’s Natal Chart. ...
February 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)moonandvenuschild - Filter
1 cardinal t-square with mercury in apex 1 mutable t-square with pluto in its apex 2 talent triangles with moon and neptune in apex rosetta or trapeze involving pluto, venus,mercury and saturn ...
February 4, 2019 | (Capricorn)Namas'Tay - Filter
I´m looking to have a reading done, and was wondering if anyone has a good reference to share as far as readings. ...
February 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)Hitherehello - Filter
... and tell me how you feel it’s like ? Also, can this website calculate a match with no emotional pain, no conflict nd no mix of harmonious and conflict aspect? Much much thanks in advance ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »