Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 14, 2022 | (Cancer)Fran123 - Filter
Hello! I have a little question (again) because I really like the insights people have and get from each other here on this website so I enjoy discussing that a lot! About the 11th house: The 11th ho ...
February 13, 2022 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Can anyone tell me more about this aspect I have on my natal chart? :4: ...
February 13, 2022 | (Leo)olisux97 - Filter
If anybody could tell me what kind of person I am from my birth chart, I’m 24 and don’t really have a direction in life at the moment. I’m also wondering if there’s anything that sticks out to you in ...
February 12, 2022 | (Aquarius)GonzaloAndres - Filter
These archetypes represent the beginning of change. Where we seek freedom and seek to do things in a very original way. The house of Aquarius or Uranium tells us where we are most likely to be rebelli ...
February 11, 2022 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
A bit of a personal post (sorry about that), but I really need some guidance. Lately I´ve been feeling very unmotivated, well not lately maybe because as far as I remember I´ve always lacked motiva ...
February 11, 2022 | (Aries)Mdennielle - Filter
Hi! I am grateful to be here. Could someone tell me what kind of career to pursue? I feel that I have a calling to become a shaman, but am not sure if that is more for my own ancestral healing, or to ...
February 11, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Hello people :):) I´ve recently had a birth chart interpretation with a profesionnal astrologer who studied astrology, psychanalyse, alchemy, etc. during many years so he really knows what he says ...
February 10, 2022 | (Sagittarius)benitezjoe183 - Filter
Hello; I´m trying to figure out when would be a good time to purchase a home. If my income is safe for this. I know a bit basics but not to the extent prediction. Thank you! ...
February 10, 2022 | (Leo)Glvkn - Filter
Hi! What indicators indicate confusion in the head? I noticed in myself and my friends such a state when you are left alone with yourself, everything starts with slight anxiety and develops almost in ...
February 10, 2022 | (Gemini)Dinuš - Filter
Hi, I know only the basics from astrology so I need a help. Could you tell me which professions are good for me? Or if my current career will be more successful during in 1-3 years. I´m starting ...
February 9, 2022 | (Aries)MadLion - Filter
Greetings all, My father is going to have heart surgery this February 14th, and I read that it´s bad to have heart surgery when the moon is in Leo (which it is from Feb 14 to Feb 16th). I´ve als ...
February 9, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Do you have any experience with it ? I think they have a side that can be very cold and emotionless... They can be very friendly, open-minded, caring but if you hurt them or if they want to they can b ...
February 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)practicalmystic - Filter
Hey all! I love to interpret charts but would really love some general impressions based off mine. Here´s my list of interests from highest interest to lowest interest, and I´m actually happy to do a ...
February 8, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
It´s self explanatory, but any interpretations of my sidereal/vedic chart would be appreciated!! I´m trying to get more into sidereal astrology :6: ...
February 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)sarchapp - Filter
Hello! I have been diagnosed with an unspecified autoimmune disease that is similar to lupus but still has a chance for complete remission. I’m taking a high dose of medication and changing my lifesty ...
February 7, 2022 | (Cancer)Fran123 - Filter
Hello! As someone who has just recently begun to look into vedic astrology I have some difficulties in figuring certain things out. So my atmakaraka (planet with highest degree in my chart) is Mercury ...
February 7, 2022 | (Taurus)JuliaAyse - Filter
Hi everyone. I´m new to astrology. And I´m curious for my chart. Could you please tell me anything about my natal chart? What do u see at the first sight? ...
February 7, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, i am curious about your thoughts on my chart when it comes to my work. - what do you think i do for a living ? :92: - What would be a most fun job for me ? - In what job i wou ...
February 7, 2022 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
No idea if it is because of New Moon in Aquarius but I feel terrible for couple weeks. Nowadays I have noticed some people complain about feeling bad in forum and have to agree that. I can´t sleep or ...
February 7, 2022 | (Virgo)Ikaza - Filter
Здравствуйте уважаемые астрологи! Помогите пожалуйста в вопросе самореализации и финансового благополучия?Рекомендуется ли мне работать по графику?Постоянные смена мест работы. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »