Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 1, 2019 | (Capricorn)MirandaReed77 - Filter
Some please read my chart thanks ...
March 1, 2019 | (Leo)bakayazo - Filter
Hey y´all! I´ve been studying my chart a lot and I´ve read into most of it. I still lack understanding on how everything works together. I would be so greatful if you could help me give some insight ...
March 1, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I looked on my natal chart, and found that when I clicked apply on both ruler and aspects subtab, under the dominants tab, I got completely different readings on what planets are dominant in my chart. ...
March 1, 2019 | (Cancer)detectahead - Filter
We all know the situation that Jussie has placed himself in. While I´ve looked on other sites for a birth time I have not found any. Taking what is known what would you give as a B.T. for Smollett. ...
March 1, 2019 | (Scorpio)TnTarrant - Filter
Can someone help me understand my chart ...
February 28, 2019 | (Taurus)viikena - Filter
How do I find the dominant sign(s) in my natal chart? Thank you in advance! ^___^ ...
February 28, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Does anyone have experience with changing one´s name or advised someone which name would be better? ...
February 28, 2019 | (Libra)doublelibragirl - Filter
Hi all, I am just starting to study my Saturn Return, so please bear with me. It seems the last returns were as follows: 12/2/08 1/29/09 (R) 8/15/09 Is this to say that my Saturn Ret ...
February 27, 2019 | (Virgo)stingray96 - Filter
I´ve been so fascinated by astrology lately and want to physically understand the energies that influence me. I relate so much to everything I´ve read but I´d like a more specific, human input. ...
February 27, 2019 | (Libra)doublelibragirl - Filter
HI All, I was wondering what you think of Chiron being in Taurus in the 12th house on my chart. I´ve read some stuff about Chiron in the 12th meaning that intuition may be stunted in childhood (agre ...
February 27, 2019 | (Cancer)Axelopian - Filter
Hi! I´m quite new to astrology and am wondering if there is something in my chart that could be explained to me regarding the many issues I´ve faced in life regarding career, mental health, friendshi ...
February 27, 2019 | (Aries)belleljh - Filter
I have nothing on my 1st, 10th house... I´ve read some guidelines, and found this means that I would not get proper job...... It makes me soooo sad... ;( Also I´m curious about my 7th house, which I ...
February 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
What is the cause of my concern and anxiety? ...
February 26, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I encountered a problem how to achieve exact timing using this astro-seek tool https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator https://horoscopes.astro-se ...
February 26, 2019 | (Libra)doublelibragirl - Filter
Hi All! I´m very new to this and could use some help. Like a lot of people, I´m at a career crossroads and feel like I am at a place to go in a new direction, though I´m not sure of which to choose. ...
February 25, 2019 | (Gemini)bella_amore_beauty - Filter
Hello, I am new to this and trying to figure this out! I want to learn about my natal chart and I want to know where the universe wants me to live. I keep having dreams about a city I used to live ...
February 25, 2019 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
I´m Curious whats your idea on the prediction of WW3 based on astrology. ...
February 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)baehaca - Filter
I will be happy if you could take a look at my birth chart. Have a nice day ...
February 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Taurus85 - Filter
Hello all, I just discovered "signature signs" what are these and what is an ambiguous signature mean? I know what ambiguous means but dont understand how this relates? Am I an anomaly to an ...
February 25, 2019 | (Gemini)bella_amore_beauty - Filter
Hello, I am new to this and trying to figure this out! I want to learn about my natal chart and I want to know where the universe wants me to live. I keep having dreams about a city I used to live ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »