Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Candleforest - Filter
I´m new to astroseek and have never had anyone interpret my birth chart from their own eyes before, if you feel so inclined please let me know what you think ...
March 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)S4KuR4 - Filter
Hey guys! I´ve been trying to find what to do with my life for the past year after sudently quitting my full time job that I hated a year ago; and I don´t really know if I am on the right track bec ...
March 14, 2019 | (Taurus)LesJeuxSontFaits - Filter
Hey friends :1: I tried to research about Vesta online, but still don´t understand the qualities to 100%... How would you describe Vesta? Do you noticed an influence? What would be your inter ...
March 14, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Firegirl - Filter
Hi everyone!! I’m in serious need of help. I just want some career guidance, and just overall guidance/any advice or any thoughts everyone has on my chart! Also- I was born when Mercury was in Retro ...
March 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)LuckyForever - Filter
Hello everyone! I’ve had an Indian Astrologer looking at my birth chart, he said I’ll be famous and will be married to my job, he also added that I will never be married due to some kind of sickness. ...
March 13, 2019 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Is there any insight from my chart for a truly loving relationship? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=22&narozeni_m ...
March 13, 2019 | (Leo)Purocaribe - Filter
Can anyone read from this if there is any change of anything good? Ive lost motivation for caring over a year ago. Want to know if this will turn around? Any insight is appreciated. ...
March 12, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
interested in seeing interepretations if any on what you guys think of my chart haha....ill be waiting :75: :6: ...
March 12, 2019 | (Gemini)etherealcereal - Filter
Hello I´m looking for more information on black moon lilith conjuct natal sun and mercury in 5th house. Can you give me any information on children, career, and social life (5th house) also in opposit ...
March 11, 2019 | (Aries)Forfunsies456 - Filter
Hi there! How can I use my chart to help me find long lasting love? I’m new to chart reading and can use all the help I can get. ??? ...
March 10, 2019 | (Gemini)BR - Filter
Hi, when it comes to choosing my major, I tend to be very indecisive. I don´t really have an interest in certain things so that leads to more confusion. From my Sagittarius MC and the aspects that are ...
March 9, 2019 | (Pisces)Leucadius - Filter
First of all, I am not a native speaker. I´ve encountered with an healer from local area. It was just a coincidence. We felt something unusual. She said she´s not astrologer but she knows the basic st ...
March 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
Anyone like to please read my chart? ...
March 9, 2019 | (Gemini)BR - Filter
Hi, I just joined this website and I would like to share my natal chart. Feel free to leave comments about me and my personality because I honestly don´t know much about myself either and I think it w ...
March 8, 2019 | (Taurus)Terrel - Filter
What my dominant sign in my natal Chart? ...
March 8, 2019 | (Capricorn)Kindrick - Filter
On astrotheme, my dominant planet is pluto On astrodienst,my dominant is jupiter On 12andus its Neptune Which is my dominant Planet from my chart???!!!! ...
March 7, 2019 | (Taurus)Neshat - Filter
What do you think I have for asc? I know I was born around 18, but how do I know if I´m actually libra or scorpio? I saw another thread with that question. But now I only have pluto in scorpio. So tha ...
March 7, 2019 | (Cancer)detectahead - Filter
Hello all! I\´ll get to the point and tell you that I believe Jussie was born at 7:10 AM. This will place the sun/moon Gemini conjunction in the 12th H while opposing Neptune in the 6th. A Cancer Asc ...
March 7, 2019 | (Virgo)ebaker1010 - Filter
Hello, my name is Elyssa, just incredibly curious about what my birth chart might have to tell me about my past lives. and maybe why I´m having the current issues I´m having. Thank you!! ...
March 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)Kindrick - Filter
What´s my dominant planet?!?! I get either Pluto,Jupiter,Neptune from most websites, but I feel like it´s Neptune, someone please help me lol ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »