Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)moonandvenuschild - Filter
I have a lot of issues. Depression, Bipolar mood disorder, co-dependency-name anything and its in my life. I am 30 and without any career, I dont even try to make a career-too tired struggling with th ...
April 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
I have a job interview tomorrow so I´m trying to come up with some strategy for it the chart has been generated for the scheduled time and place of the interview Does anyone have some insights on ...
April 3, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi guys, so there is someone who has information of me and I’m so scared he will post it online and make a scandal of it? What do you guys think. Im sorry I hope you understand , english isnnt my firs ...
April 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
Feel free to say what you see and what you know! ? ...
April 1, 2019 | (Capricorn)LLJB - Filter
Hello! I´ve recently became much more interested in astrology, therefore I still have a lot to learn. Would it be possible for someone to help me interpret my chart, I´m still not 100% sure what it al ...
April 1, 2019 | (Leo)SiliconeSoul - Filter
Hey guys I am new here.Pls can you tell me something interesting about my chart.Thnx ...
April 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Olenna - Filter
For a while i`v been thinking how much astrology has helped me love myself more, and discovered things about myself i din`t know i had. So my question to all of you is: What are some of the good thing ...
March 31, 2019 | (Taurus)orpheusgf - Filter
Hello dear astro seek community. I´m not new to astrology but i realized that most of you on here can read and interpret charts, placements, angles etc. much more better compared the amount of knowled ...
March 31, 2019 | (Libra)NovaRay - Filter
Anything of interest in my chart. ? I´m a different kind of person then most. Wondering about past lives and karma ...
March 30, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Raion - Filter
I would like to understand the overall flavour of my chart. As like what I could use to go forward in life, or at least see if that is possible through my chart. Thanks! ...
March 30, 2019 | (Taurus)plutointhe1st - Filter
I feel targeted, significant, like I´m being trained or prepared I don´t believe in coincidence so What is Happening When I speak about my experience I am called crazy is that it?! :8: ...
March 29, 2019 | (Sagittarius)infraredhead - Filter
If anyone can help guide me and tell me more about myself. I´ve done so much reading on my chart, but I´m still at a loss with myself. If there is anything significant in relation to my love life, car ...
March 28, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Waldo - Filter
I´m not sure how to apply all my aspects but I want to find a way to combat my weaknesses and emphasize the strengths to help me integrate them with my life goals..anyone think they are up for it? ...
March 28, 2019 | (Virgo)Ashjjan1 - Filter
Please read the astrological chart Thanks ❤ ...
March 28, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Are here any People with placement like this? Or maybe you know some people with Mars in Taurus - in your family, from relationships? And WHAT do you think about that placement? Is it hard? WHAT are g ...
March 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)rit - Filter
Hi! Can anyone please have a look at my chart and give me their opinion. I have transiting Uranus coming up conjoining porta Fortuna 4degrees Taurus and Medio coeli 7degrees Taurus which will be trine ...
March 27, 2019 | (Virgo)RACHELLE_R82 - Filter
I have had a very turbulent life personally and surrounding me. I seem to be a magnet to darker souls and have always felt a bit gifted in the spiritual world. I am wondering if there are aspects or p ...
March 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
5 april aries is said to be effective alpheraz star in the new moon time.. I think that the stars on my fixed star map may have a connection with the new moon.Do you think the new moon and fixed star ...
March 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Battleangel - Filter
I only know a bit and that i have something called stellium in one house here is the chart. ...
March 26, 2019 | (Leo)Marley - Filter
Can someone tell me challenges i could possibly face, and things about me based on my chart? I appreciate y´all! :75: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »