Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 16, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Hi people ? Maybe you have the same or understand this aspect.In my chart Sun squares Saturn and I have similar/the same aspect with Uranus - Sun squares Uranus. I don´t understand that but it give ...
April 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Missyhbej - Filter
Take a look plz... I´m not sure what it means ...
April 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Amartya - Filter
This is the 1st time I have asked for astrological advice/help but I´m wondering if any of you lovely people could be of assistance. Over the past 2 months I have had a pretty bad run of luck. I ha ...
April 15, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
... and anyone else who´d like to answer. Do you have this placement? How do you feel about it? How do you think it manifests in your life? For those that have this placement, what do you ...
April 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)denizsipahi55 - Filter
What are your thoughts on the square angle between Pluto and Mercury in my natal chart? It causes me to be too sharp-tongued when I speak. And I breake the people´s heart unintentionally and this is ...
April 15, 2019 | (Scorpio)KyleG - Filter
Hello everyone! I´m in a pretty rough stage in my life right now after a major change and I´m feeling a bit "lost". I would truly appreciate a reading or interpretation of my birth chart and ...
April 14, 2019 | (Aries)Hlalele - Filter
Which planets are strong in my chart? :152: :151: :154: ...
April 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)sagelol - Filter
Hey everyone, i´m still quite new to astrology, so i´m still learning. Can anyone help me predict future partners, or what he has? I feel like I attract a lot of capricorns. Also, my venus is in capri ...
April 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)blockerbella - Filter
I am desperate to know if all of the upcoming occurrences with Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto will have a direct impact on my life? ...
April 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Not lost on astrology but what to do in life. I’m a humanitarian by heart but don’t really know what type of career or what exactly I should be Pursuing in life. Based on my chart what should I focus ...
April 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Terrel - Filter
Hello, I would like to know my friends Dispositor chart if anyone could tell me thanks. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&send_calculati ...
April 10, 2019 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
I have noticed that I have had some sort of intensity about things and I go quite strong about certain things like pursuing romance with a woman and I know it can be off putting but if I don´t do that ...
April 9, 2019 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
Would anyone be able to interpret, the house of my relationship and My future partner/husband? In what circumstances we could meet? And the aspects that I have in the 8th natal house? Neptune ...
April 8, 2019 | (Taurus)Yeya - Filter
Basically I need to know if retrograde planets really affects my natal birth chart. ...
April 8, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Dekurama - Filter
Been studying Astrology here and there, mostly from /x/, which introduced me to astrology. However, I´m still in a frog in a well, when it comes to male sagittarius with chiron in scorpio (why scor ...
April 6, 2019 | (Libra)Lisse - Filter
Hello :) Can anyone please explain what Vertex is? I just found out that I have my vertex in Leo in House 7 (I also have my part of fortune in house 7), but I can´t understand what this means ex ...
April 6, 2019 | (Gemini)Eliott - Filter
Hello everybody, First of all thank you if you are willing to give me the time of day. I discovered astrology a few months ago and I´ve been crazy about it ever since. I would really like to u ...
April 6, 2019 | (Taurus)taurean_sunflower - Filter
Hello everyone! I have only been seriously studying astrology for a few months and definitely considering myself a beginner and the thing I am most curious about right now and am having some trouble f ...
April 4, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Maybe someone can share his experience(s) of placement Mars in his own chart - how do you understand the acivity, power and effects that your specific placement of Mars can cause? Mars - planet of ...
April 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)moonandvenuschild - Filter
I have a lot of issues. Depression, Bipolar mood disorder, co-dependency-name anything and its in my life. I am 30 and without any career, I dont even try to make a career-too tired struggling with th ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »