Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 1, 2019 | (Libra)Yourfavoritelibraa - Filter
First off, thanks to anyone who takes the time to look at my chart and thanks for your insight I hope you can give me some clarity on this! So I’ve been in many relationships and I’ve caught myself be ...
May 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
What is the effective new moon psychology of Uranus 5 may new month!! ...
May 1, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Are here any other lucky owner of this placement - Venus in 8th house in Aquarius or one or these 2 : Venus in 8th house or Venus in Aquarius? How can I understand Venus in 8th house and in Aquariu ...
May 1, 2019 | (Cancer)mixaaalhs - Filter
hi I’m new here and I’ve just gotten into astrology. I would like to see what people have to say about my chart. Thanks in advance ...
May 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Mael - Filter
I´m still new to astrology, so I still can´t read charts really properly. It would be really nice to see more perspectives of chart reading :). If someone feels for dropping any feeling or thought abo ...
April 30, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´ve become more and more intrigued or maybe even obsessed (1st house pluto)with learning what astrology has to do with my life. I slowly learn new things, but would like as much insight as I can get! ...
April 29, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
How do you feel with that placement? How can we define it? And...how do you live with that - "Pluto in Scorpio" people? :75: :61: :75: ...
April 29, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I used select all on aspects from astro.com, well this chart is what I got. Didn´t think my 5th house would be so packed, given my issues in those areas of life. The other houses were more expected, ...
April 29, 2019 | (Taurus)La_Nina_de_Oro - Filter
Quite the chart :) ...
April 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)urenoss - Filter
So... I have 11th house stellium but i cant understand what the 11th house real mean and effect on my personality can anybody explain me correctly ? ...
April 28, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
What do you think about Venus - Mars aspects ? How Venus works with Mars? I think all these combinations can be interesting. And what are differences when Venus: :1: -conjunct -square -opposi ...
April 27, 2019 | (Gemini)jamro - Filter
I feel very confused at the moment and feel that all the hard work I´ve put in trying to better myself over the last 2 years is not going to help me at all... is it worth it? i seem to be perennially ...
April 27, 2019 | (Gemini)j12345 - Filter
My dear Can tell me about my birth chart? Thank you ?? ...
April 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody! I just found this forum and I am really happy, because one can calculate so many different charts! I am from germany. So, sorry if I am not always choosing the right words! :3: ...
April 25, 2019 | (Libra)keithmaclean - Filter
hi, great site. i discovered it and have followed your daily vedic ephemeris. i have used a western style natal chart for myself fo some years, but recently had a vedic chart calculated. it seems to d ...
April 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
A rarity in astrology is a planet unaspected to any planets in a natal chart, and i happen to be one of those people and this is Venus. Personally my Moon & Mars are Venus ruled and Venus is in ...
April 23, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
I´m having a hard time lately...I´m worried about if i will find a job soon and my finances. Anything good on the horizon...i.cant take much more bad??? Pluto, Saturn, uranus... ...
April 23, 2019 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
If you could give some input on my 16 yr old son´s chart. He is feeling a lot of turmoil inside between his emotions and anxiety I have tried explaining to him about all the different emotions a ...
April 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Dalqueen - Filter
From what I have seen and understand i have no fire in my chart is this unusual? ...
April 22, 2019 | (Capricorn)gingerbeardman - Filter
Im new to this site and skeptical of many things. With that said im always open. I have always felt alone like nobody is on the same level around me.i guess im on a journey. I don´t know how to read ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »