Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 12, 2019 | (Virgo)Castro - Filter
So I was going through famous people´s natal charts and one thing that came up a lot on rich peoples charts was 2nd house Jupiter which was very interesting. I was wondering if any of you have also se ...
May 12, 2019 | (Aquarius)aggleopard - Filter
I’m fairly new to astrology and I would love to know what anyone thinks or notices about my chart!! It’s often difficult for me to understand myself and what I’m feeling so if anyone could tell me any ...
May 11, 2019 | (Leo)su18981 - Filter
Is there anyone loving me secretly? Or is interested in me right now? ...
May 11, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
There are too many talents in the world like drawing, painting, singing, dancing, acting, manipulation etc etc. But why I have none ? Now when I said talent I mean to say only those talents which ...
May 11, 2019 | (Cancer)Sumher - Filter
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Cancer, Ascendant in cancer!! A friend told me this isn´t common? June 29, 1976 @ 5:12 am in Fortcampbell KY living now in Bremerton WA ...
May 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
I highly identify with the Capricorn sign.I real about it on internet and I have so many characteristics of that sign emotionally and thinking grounded.I have mars and venus in Capricorn.Also heard th ...
May 9, 2019 | (Taurus)SophiaMC - Filter
I am curious to know if i will be rich or not. Is it possible for me to gain wealth through marriage? I am curious with my 7th house stellium. Also, I am studying law but I am interested in real estat ...
May 9, 2019 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
What would be the most convenient signs for me? Everything you can tell me about my letter regarding love is welcome. Thanks ? ? ...
May 9, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
What does this aspect meannnn? ??? Moon in 7th house, pluto in 1st. ...
May 8, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
That I don´t understand.Maybe someone of you has the same aspect(s) or people you know well have that.I talk about aspects like: 1) Moon square Venus 2) Jupiter square Neptune Something more ...
May 8, 2019 | (Taurus)yutaya - Filter
Lately I´ve been confused about this placement. For years I didn´t care for having a family, getting married, raising babies. The thought of it feels so foreign. Something changed when transit Tau ...
May 8, 2019 | (Leo)Seeky - Filter
Can someone read my chart? I’m trying to get a better understanding of myself and my life. Any input at all would be helpful. Thank you. ...
May 7, 2019 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
Hi, so i was recently checking on my chart, which i noticed that my dominants have changed. Before my most dominant sign was sagittarius, but today it was my saturnus in taurus. When i read about i ...
May 7, 2019 | (Virgo)Castro - Filter
Hi guys so a friend of mine recommended me this website as she said they have a great online forum which lots of people are willing to help and teach you things about your natal chart especially since ...
May 7, 2019 | (Gemini)Mavia - Filter
Buonasera, mi sto avvicinando all´astrologia ma vorrei sapere il significato di quel bel trigono d´aria e di Plutone congiunto al Medio Coeli. Grazie ...
May 7, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Hey everybody, I´ve been struggling with my career decision for awhile now. I opened a business 6 years ago and have actually been pretty successful at it. Sounds great, right? Well, not exactly. Most ...
May 6, 2019 | (Aries)aprrilangel - Filter
Help me please.. :43: :43: ...
May 6, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShahRukh516 - Filter
Beginner to astrology - was hoping for some more experienced Astros to take a shot at interpreting my chart. Trying to see if there is anything overall that sticks out or is unusual. Also have researc ...
May 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)Afrydryk22 - Filter
Beginner to astrology - was hoping for some more experienced Astros to take a shot at interpreting my chart. Trying to see if there is anything overall that sticks out or is unusual. Also have researc ...
May 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)Afrydryk22 - Filter
Studying my natal chart. Noticing that I have chiron in Gemini retrograde just over24 degrees. Have been unsuccessful in Web searches for overall retrogrades for chiron. Any advice on how to interpret ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »