Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 18, 2019 | (Aquarius)Jasmin2001 - Filter
Hello community :-) What kind of career would be suited for me based on my horoscope? I have no idea what to do career wise and it would be great if you give me some tips what my talents could be. ...
May 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
Hi there A lot of people often confuse Sun in sign placements with Sun in houses I wanted to ask you how each of them differ in your opinion from your experience I have a Sun in scorpio and I k ...
May 18, 2019 | (Taurus)ronin - Filter
Hello all, In my chart I think this is the reality, what would you think about it? Can you share your thoughts about it in positive sense and in negative sense? And I would like to get some car ...
May 18, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Where in my chart can I find my passion for life? I want to help people. I dont know where to start. Back to school maybe...but what profession. I feel so lost and scattered here as of late...and I d ...
May 18, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Lry333 - Filter
I thought my entire life until I started learning astrology that I was a Scorpio sun, since I´m on the cusp. It turns out due to my birth time I´m actually a 0 degree Sagittarius. I just don´t relate ...
May 17, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
She just has so many squares and tough placements, can someone tell me what stands out to you. Or what to look out for? I want her to have somebody to come to when she gets older, cause some habits ...
May 17, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I always..ok, maybe not always but usually feel stuck or blocked in area of entertainment, many kinds of joyous activities and a lot of things made for relax or pleasure - mostly in public. And even w ...
May 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)ElizabethH - Filter
I´m 24, and I have never expressed any desire for either having any type of romantic relationship or having a family. I´m very much a loner, and my Gemini moon contents itself through conversation wit ...
May 16, 2019 | (Cancer)kjero17 - Filter
Hi all, Please give my chart a look and a reading! :) (you can see the exact degrees on the right side :) ...
May 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Astromay - Filter
Hi a ♉ sun and ♍ moon and libra ascendant. Let me know what you find interesting in my chart and share what you think I should know. Thank you kind stranger ??❤️ ...
May 15, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
I got into a car accident today. It wasn’t my fault. Someone literally backed into me. But now it’s going to cost me a fortune to fix because I’m under my mom’s insurance that doesn’t cover collisions ...
May 14, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Is it possible to elaborate/expand on this subject here? What is the meaning of retrograte planets in natal chart? I heard they are our connection with/link to the past, some people say about kar ...
May 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
What is in my chart that makes me powerful,enduring and controlled? ...
May 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
In my own experiences this can make you ruthles and cause you conflicts but somethimes.What else can you tell me about this aspect? ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
I´m curious about their meaning with every aspect ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)thankedbloom - Filter
Natal charts depict a lot about a person´s life, in particular they reveal who or what a person is, their authentic self. When we are not ourselves, we are not embodying the natal chart. Many astrolog ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I am literally on the phone to people, i am applying for jobs here there and everywhere every day, i don´t seem to get anything in return, the only 1 i did was way out which i would not be willing to ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I have a relative who is going through a very trying time with her mentally ill son. She is also dealing with her own escalating (physical) health issues at this time. Can anyone tell from he ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have noticed my triggers. Do we lose ourselves when we feel things from others so acutely? I deleted my account and went out and sold some stuff i don´t need. I also managed to be in the vic ...
May 12, 2019 | (Virgo)Castro - Filter
So I was going through famous people´s natal charts and one thing that came up a lot on rich peoples charts was 2nd house Jupiter which was very interesting. I was wondering if any of you have also se ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »