Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 22, 2022 | (Taurus)voyager_95 - Filter
I am so scared of Saturn return. What can I expect from it, based on my chart? :23: :63: :157: ...
February 22, 2022 | (Gemini)baemadeleine - Filter
Hi 👋 I dropped out of my old university about 3 years ago, even though I was very confident that I would love that major and would do well in it, I was in a really bad situation so I decided to qui ...
February 21, 2022 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
Sun, merc, venus, north node in the 8th house. Sun square Pluto, venus square Pluto, moon square Pluto Mc/Chiron- Scorpio Sun at the 13° Anyone else & how do you deal? 🙂 ...
February 20, 2022 | (Aries)lamoon - Filter
Hello! Being engaged 2 times,long term relationships 5 and 4 years with 2 different people(looks,career,character) but broken up for the same reason,cheating. 1st ex fiance was playing around, i found ...
February 19, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
did anyone else just have a absolutely horrible week? feel free to rant about it here, or if your week was amazing tell us why :6: what positions did you notice that could´ve influenced your week? ...
February 17, 2022 | (Aquarius)Brenton - Filter
I was born at midnight, and I can´t find anything on the subject. I would love to know if anyone here has any insight. Thanks! ...
February 17, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
hello in my natal chart i´ve got mercury conjunct north node in the first house. I´d always wanted to know more about it, can you help me understand it? ...
February 17, 2022 | (Virgo)Chanaynay53 - Filter
Any thoughts on this placement? It’s my tightest aspect ...
February 16, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Do I have a good saturn in my chart?? ...
February 16, 2022 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
Do you know the exact date when your city was founded? Or at least a year in which it was founded.. I´m doing interesting research. Thank you in advance for at least some information on this topic. ...
February 16, 2022 | (Libra)dreababy - Filter
What can your 5th house placement tell you about your children? For example my 5th house is in Sagittarius (tropical & sidereal) and my daughter is due at the end of May (tropical gemini, sidereal ...
February 15, 2022 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Is there anything significant about Pluto conjunction Uranus natal transit? I also don´t know how to interpret when Pluto will be in Aquarius and will conjunct my Moon and Mercury. Will I become ...
February 15, 2022 | (Virgo)amiyfad - Filter
Hello I am new to Astrology Right now studying at school and want to collect my own database. I´ve tried to do it in word doc but it is not working for me. I have MacBook so I need something that w ...
February 15, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, why do i have such a big Dilemma when it comes to my Rahu. I mean ... Does any one of you wonderful astrologers understands my Rahu ? ...
February 15, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
I just feel like I never find a partner that is transparent and forthcoming. Is someone that doesn´t lie, but also doesn´t tell the complete truth a liar? Is withholding information lying? I just feel ...
February 15, 2022 | (Taurus)Greenwood - Filter
Hello, I have a question... Did my Saturn´s return began? I know that it entered Pisces several time, so technically, maybe it has started? ...
February 15, 2022 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
I look at my chart and still don’t see why tf I am unsatisfied w my life rn. Working/in school yet the people around me I’m beginning to see are quite literally….. showing me lessons.:((( I don’t want ...
February 15, 2022 | (Leo)prollygonnamakeit - Filter
Hey what are some aspects that would make a good musician im looking for more artists like myself to work with, I know I was destined for art because I´m just so naturally inclined to it anything that ...
February 14, 2022 | (Aquarius)Taxi-araxi - Filter
I need really help with what kind of profession/job/study will suit me I know its not only astrology but I am atm really DESPERATE and I want know what you guys would say so I am begging to please g ...
February 14, 2022 | (Leo)olisux97 - Filter
If anybody could tell me what kind of person I am from my birth chart, I’m 24 and don’t really have a direction in life at the moment. I’m also wondering if there’s anything that sticks out to you in ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »