Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 1, 2019 | (Capricorn)Kindrick - Filter
whats my dominant planet? ...
June 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I have moved so many times in the last two years - 6 times and moving next week, the 7th time. The moves have been domestic (within my country) but frequent and lasting about 8 months to 1 year, most ...
May 31, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
My POF is in Gemini 2nd House. POF Conjunct Venus and Moon within close orb. POF opposite Neptune Rx. Also NN and Mercury both are in same house as POF. Soon Transiting Mercury, tSun and tVenus wi ...
May 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Cap_Stellium - Filter
I´m having difficulties finding a stable job, I have a a degree but it isn´t really getting me anywhere. Is there any chance of success for me indicated? :42: ...
May 31, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Another one of my threads asking how you feel this position manifests in yourself if you have it... or just any insight/observations you have about it if you don´t... ...
May 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
May 29, 2019 | (Libra)IliyanAM - Filter
Hi Im so happy to chat with people that are deep in astrology and get help from you! I am newbie in astrology and I need a little bit help from your side if possible of course. My questions are: ...
May 28, 2019 | (Leo)Seeky - Filter
Anyone know what this could mean for me? Lilith resides also in the 11th. Thank you ...
May 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I´ve recently come to understand that people with a strong northern hemisphere (bottom of the natal chart) may feel transparent, but because it is opposing the MC and the outer expression, we´re actua ...
May 28, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
It’s as if there’s multiple versions of me. When one part of me wants something, another part of me wants the reverse. There’s chronic tension inside of me causing a push and pull effect. I think my e ...
May 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Loveheart - Filter
Hello :29: I would like to know more about grand trine in water. the information I find does not imply planets such as pluto, pallas or lilith ... So I wonder what they mean. I have th ...
May 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)lll - Filter
Hi guys, I don´t what profession have to choose.But I can´t imagine my life without music Thank you guys very much for answers. It´s very interesting to find something new ...
May 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)katmeeeeow - Filter
I have Mercury, Saturn, my Sun, and Uranus all in my 8th house of Sagittarius. Both my Sun and Saturn are squared Mars in Pisces. I know there is some significance with this placement, however I don´t ...
May 26, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Hello everyone, just curious about how to interpret a planet that´s <1° from the cusp of a house. I have mars almost exact conjunct my 10th house cusp. So wondering if I should read it as a 9th hou ...
May 25, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
How exactly does it work when the house is the opposite house of the sign it is, for a Nodal axis? It becomes confusing sometimes when I research this. So South Node is Leo and in 11th (house of Aq ...
May 25, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
What do you think of this position? I have it, and I think it gives a tendency to be what you think others may want or need you to to be. Obviousy, that can lead to alot of problems. My Uran ...
May 24, 2019 | (Leo)Seeky - Filter
I am new and having trouble understanding the Uranus/Scorpio/house/ASC/Neptune retrograde synergy... someone told me to look into it and I don’t know how to tie it all together. Thanks for any insig ...
May 23, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Can anyone tell more about Saturn and Karma. I´ve been going through some things lately and I just need to learn more. Having a really hard time a d I´m wondering what i did in my past lives to suffer ...
May 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Joshrellim - Filter
Anyone wanna give their opinion on fixed Stars?? do you use them? And Any insight Is appreciated. I’ve read that fixed Stars were considered to be very important in natal charts. ...
May 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)Katieee - Filter
:4: https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmblBQRjZGx5AGN4AGtjZQNjZGRjZGRkZQN5BQN1At.png ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »