Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)she’s intuitive - Filter
Hello, I’m very new here. I was wondering if I could get some chart interpretations. I seem to struggle in relationships. I’m attracted to water signs deeply. However, there always seems to be misunde ...
June 30, 2019 | (Taurus)angelah - Filter
I feel very unlucky in the world ? Can someone please analyse my chart. ...
June 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Imma - Filter
Qualcuno può leggermi la mia carta astrale non ci capisco niente mi affascina molto l astrologia spero qualcuno mi risponde ...
June 29, 2019 | (Sagittarius)faithalexxa - Filter
I would just like to know some interpretations from others(: ...
June 28, 2019 | (Capricorn)podiatrygirl - Filter
Hi I discovered I was pregnant I was pregnant in June. Despite severe PCOS and a follopian tube that was supposed to be blocked. I even got pregnant from my left ovary the ultrasound tech confirmed ...
June 28, 2019 | (Virgo)JayS - Filter
My niece is faceing too many problems. She jus lost her job, always sad, and hear the same complaint from my sister that she hasn’t gotten married yet. I noticed she keeps falling back to step 1 where ...
June 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Jacqui38 - Filter
Good afternoon. I was hoping someone could read my children’s charts to see how they will be affected by the partial lunar eclipse 16th July. My daughter is 9.4.2000 time 11.11am & my son is 4.1 ...
June 26, 2019 | (Pisces)Widhis - Filter
I dont understand and i dont know how to read it. Can someone pls help me read my birthchart? ...
June 26, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Answer me if you can. ...
June 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Jesspetrane - Filter
Hey everybody :) I´ve come to understand quite a bit about what Mars in Aquarius signifies, but I feel like the fact that it´s at 29 degrees has some kind of significance and during all my research ab ...
June 25, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Hello, I just was curious about any placements that may suggest paranoia or hypochondriac tendencies? I am always afraid of catching some kind of disease. It seems that I’m hyper aware of my body. Not ...
June 24, 2019 | (Gemini)melw.1010 - Filter
So, I’ve been studying astrology for the past few years now. When I say “study” I mean I’ve researched some of my own placements through online research and I do have some astrology books but I still ...
June 24, 2019 | (Libra)timelessmoonlight - Filter
Could you guys help me figure :75:ouf if this synastry is a good match or a lost cause ahah , thanks in advance for your help ?? ...
June 24, 2019 | (Libra)timelessmoonlight - Filter
Some advices for me guys <3 ...
June 24, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
I have 11 parallels is that around the norm? Also I might add no contra parallels ...
June 24, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Can anybody tell me when I´ll meet my twin flame? I feel so alone lately and that everyone has someone ...
June 24, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Greetings astro seekers. I am curious about combust planets. I have Venus <4° from sun and Jupiter <1°. I´ve read a little about it, but still would like to know more if anyone has any insight, ...
June 24, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?natal_input=1&aktivni_tab=6&send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=9&narozeni_mesic=6&narozeni_rok=1986&naroz ...
June 24, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-astrology-midpoints-online-calculator/?narozeni_den=9&narozeni_mesic=6&narozeni_rok=1986&narozeni_hodina=05&narozeni_minuta=18&narozeni_ ...
June 23, 2019 | (Capricorn)Splash - Filter
I just recently got started on this pandoras box of zodiac awesomeness, so I´m not exactly skilled in the arts of reading charts. I have noticed tho, that my sun, moon, and rising sign have earth, air ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »