Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 7, 2019 | (Leo)CipciRipci - Filter
Hi all, im currently living abroad and considering moving back home. Unsure where to find love,success and happiness. Anyone willing to have a look? ...
July 5, 2019 | (Libra)timelessmoonlight - Filter
Anyone could help me understand about our composite chart?? I did my research but i need help understanding our north node , Lilith and Asc aspects , please help thank you :80: ...
July 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Does anybody See any negative aspects well within my natal chart that I should keep a close eye on? Like I am fully aware that times hey I seem to always worry a little bit that it won’t be, an ...
July 3, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Ok so I´ve got a dilemma on my hands. What happens when your north node is in the 7th house in Aries? I´ve tried figuring this out for a while but can´t really seem to get the total grip of it. It´ ...
July 2, 2019 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Occultism is my passion, my self-development, but do I have the potential for any other work activity besides him (because I don’t want to make him my profession) :24: And anyway, being constantly in ...
July 2, 2019 | (Aries)Halo81 - Filter
Curious about my chart interpretation, no one else has ever looked at it ...
July 1, 2019 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I have a problem interpreting my Sun because I could not fully understand if it is in 7th or 8th house. Sun is very close to 8th house. It seems in 7th house but in fact, I don´t feel the effects o ...
July 1, 2019 | (Virgo)LemonSun - Filter
Thank you for taking the time to help me. I am new here and I am trying to interpret my chart and myself. I´ve had many setbacks in life and always thought that it was because of me being so criti ...
July 1, 2019 | (Aries)Gloribee - Filter
Still over coming from suoer storm sandy. Woukd like to know if finances/career will get better. Anything else you see is greatly appreciated. ...
July 1, 2019 | (Capricorn)Daniellel - Filter
am looking to gain some insight Into why I am the way I am and why I feel so polarized and lost . Issues in Saturn in house 3 with communication and expressing myself because of my childhood . haven’t ...
July 1, 2019 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
Anybody have this placement? What did you learn with your transit or about the placement. Whats your ideas on Saturn in the houses. ...
July 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)she’s intuitive - Filter
Hello, I’m very new here. I was wondering if I could get some chart interpretations. I seem to struggle in relationships. I’m attracted to water signs deeply. However, there always seems to be misunde ...
June 30, 2019 | (Taurus)angelah - Filter
I feel very unlucky in the world ? Can someone please analyse my chart. ...
June 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Imma - Filter
Qualcuno può leggermi la mia carta astrale non ci capisco niente mi affascina molto l astrologia spero qualcuno mi risponde ...
June 29, 2019 | (Sagittarius)faithalexxa - Filter
I would just like to know some interpretations from others(: ...
June 28, 2019 | (Capricorn)podiatrygirl - Filter
Hi I discovered I was pregnant I was pregnant in June. Despite severe PCOS and a follopian tube that was supposed to be blocked. I even got pregnant from my left ovary the ultrasound tech confirmed ...
June 28, 2019 | (Virgo)JayS - Filter
My niece is faceing too many problems. She jus lost her job, always sad, and hear the same complaint from my sister that she hasn’t gotten married yet. I noticed she keeps falling back to step 1 where ...
June 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Jacqui38 - Filter
Good afternoon. I was hoping someone could read my children’s charts to see how they will be affected by the partial lunar eclipse 16th July. My daughter is 9.4.2000 time 11.11am & my son is 4.1 ...
June 26, 2019 | (Pisces)Widhis - Filter
I dont understand and i dont know how to read it. Can someone pls help me read my birthchart? ...
June 26, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Answer me if you can. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »