Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 28, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Hey’o. I’ve been practicing interpreting my own chart for some time now, but I would love some other points of view from you all, it would help me out a whole bunch ! ...
July 27, 2019 | (Taurus)sammyssam3 - Filter
Im currently going through a very difficult time and feel like my life is falling apart. I feel very lost, alone and hopeless. I am seeking some kind of meaning or even an area of positive growth, tr ...
July 27, 2019 | (Gemini)sweetberries - Filter
Seems like everything is hitting me all at once I was fired from my job on Tuesday was it meant to be because my time there had passed ? or was I meant to stay there longer I want to know wha ...
July 26, 2019 | (Virgo)lovelygirl - Filter
Hello! Lately I´ve been having trouble finding out what my life calling/ career could possibly be. So far I´ve been thinking and wanting several options, like becoming an entrepreneur, flight attendan ...
July 26, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
I just recently got out of a long term relationship... for the third time. I think it’s only been long term because I continue to compromise and stay in relationships I know don’t suite me from the ju ...
July 25, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiffers3175 - Filter
I know my chart to a degree, but would love some insight on my chart if anyone can help. Ive had a rough go at life as far as all of the sudden crises.. and my daughter... Its just painful ...
July 25, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi, I just heard that my neighbour has a brain tumor and maybe in his lungs. I really hope someone can give me some guidance over his chart. He will be operated next week. This is his natal x transit. ...
July 25, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Sounds like this placement kinda sucks ass https://theastrocodex.com/natal-saturn-in-the-12th-house/ Maybe another reason for my escapism fantasies. Supposedly (another) one of the most diffic ...
July 24, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Why is Lilith,( also the women born the Same time as Adam, AKA THE SCREECH OWL) even mentioned in astrology? What role does this, I am presuming Moon or Coment or Medetorite have any importance in a ...
July 24, 2019 | (Gemini)Potatooo - Filter
I noticed at times I can be distant. Sometimes I don´t want to talk to anyone or even be around anyone for days. A friend might text me and I´ll ignore (except if its important, I´ll answer no matter ...
July 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’m a little confused regarding the degrees of the planets. You know like 16.05° Of I don’t know Jupiter in Virgo ♍️ or something like that. Do these degrees Sum up the amount of how much we Function ...
July 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Szakal - Filter
What do you think about cusps signs? I have a taurus sun, but i was born when the sun was changing from aries to taurus and i am much more of an aries. ...
July 23, 2019 | (Aries)Amby - Filter
Hey! I am in a constant state of digging to understand my chart. I’m sure we all are. Can anyone give me insight on what prominent aspects/etc to research as a jumping point? SOS help this moon in Sco ...
July 22, 2019 | (Virgo)rainbowvomit - Filter
I need help to understant what is best career choice (I am not fulfilled with medical school even though I can handle it; ). I cant find my place in the world and I am feeling depressed. Also I am aff ...
July 22, 2019 | (Capricorn)AryaStark - Filter
Hi Guys, i´m kind of new to all of this, so some things I don´t understand yet. My birth chart on Astrodienst says that Mars is on the 7th house, but here on the 6th. Who should I trust? ...
July 22, 2019 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I have been reading that chart for a long time but my knowledge is not enough for more. What I see are lots of burden, pain and limitations. I´ll appreciate if you can tell something about the cha ...
July 21, 2019 | (Gemini)Potatooo - Filter
I´m confused as to why there aren´t many aspects on my Astro-seek birth chart compared to my Astrodienst birth chart. I tried the other website because I saw it in the resource section of several astr ...
July 21, 2019 | (Virgo)ebaker1010 - Filter
Why not ? ??‍♀️ ...
July 21, 2019 | (Pisces)twittersoleil - Filter
Hey everyone, Is there anything significant in my chart (for example a major block that will stop me in succeeding or something that will actually help me in life). I did hear that Scorpio Moo ...
July 21, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
then why do I legitimately despise anything involving groups? Honestly, I go as far as to to walk many sets of stairs instead of taking an elevator that’s has severe people to reach my destination. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »