Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 2, 2019 | (Virgo)Richyrich - Filter
Hi. Ive just been clicking around my own chart and tried the continuous profections (annual) option. Its produced this chart. I think it looks cool, but im not sure of its relevance. Do all of these c ...
August 2, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
These last months I feel like im stuck in one place (mentally). I feel sad and nothing can make me smile anymore.. this is ly natalxtransit, can someone tell me why on the hand of my chart? ...
August 1, 2019 | (Libra)Ishka85 - Filter
I’m unsure of any patterns in my chart and what they mean. Is anyone able to pick them out? ? ...
July 31, 2019 | (Taurus)Szakal - Filter
Hello everyone. I have a problem. I am a taurus sun, leo moon and libra rising, which suggests a nice, friendly and open person, especially the libra rising. My question is - what makes me so rude and ...
July 31, 2019 | (Taurus)dream_marie - Filter
Ok so I would like some insight into how my mars and Pluto conjunction in my 8th house affects me on a day to day basis. Also if you could give me some insight to my sun + true node. Thanks:) ...
July 31, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Will it be the beginning of my Ending ? 26th December 2019 Transit. Solar Eclipse in my 8th House. Multiple Transiting Planets in 8th House. Raturn of South Node in 8th House for the second time ...
July 30, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I quote: "One of the biggest changes to your chart happens when you move more than 100 miles away from where you are born. There is a potential for your Rising Sign to Change. For example I wa ...
July 29, 2019 | (Virgo)butterfliessz - Filter
Hey everyone, I’m kinda new in astrology and I hope you can give me some guidance on my transit chart about my health. Can you see anything about my heart? I’m going on a vacation with my friend but I ...
July 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)noahsage - Filter
These days (months) i feel stuck,listless in normal everyday things, from doing groceries to artpainting what i normal do. i have really resist me to do anything. Seems i´m tired of the dayroutine.If ...
July 28, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Hey’o. I’ve been practicing interpreting my own chart for some time now, but I would love some other points of view from you all, it would help me out a whole bunch ! ...
July 27, 2019 | (Taurus)sammyssam3 - Filter
Im currently going through a very difficult time and feel like my life is falling apart. I feel very lost, alone and hopeless. I am seeking some kind of meaning or even an area of positive growth, tr ...
July 27, 2019 | (Gemini)sweetberries - Filter
Seems like everything is hitting me all at once I was fired from my job on Tuesday was it meant to be because my time there had passed ? or was I meant to stay there longer I want to know wha ...
July 26, 2019 | (Virgo)lovelygirl - Filter
Hello! Lately I´ve been having trouble finding out what my life calling/ career could possibly be. So far I´ve been thinking and wanting several options, like becoming an entrepreneur, flight attendan ...
July 26, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
I just recently got out of a long term relationship... for the third time. I think it’s only been long term because I continue to compromise and stay in relationships I know don’t suite me from the ju ...
July 25, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiffers3175 - Filter
I know my chart to a degree, but would love some insight on my chart if anyone can help. Ive had a rough go at life as far as all of the sudden crises.. and my daughter... Its just painful ...
July 25, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi, I just heard that my neighbour has a brain tumor and maybe in his lungs. I really hope someone can give me some guidance over his chart. He will be operated next week. This is his natal x transit. ...
July 25, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Sounds like this placement kinda sucks ass https://theastrocodex.com/natal-saturn-in-the-12th-house/ Maybe another reason for my escapism fantasies. Supposedly (another) one of the most diffic ...
July 24, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Why is Lilith,( also the women born the Same time as Adam, AKA THE SCREECH OWL) even mentioned in astrology? What role does this, I am presuming Moon or Coment or Medetorite have any importance in a ...
July 24, 2019 | (Gemini)Potatooo - Filter
I noticed at times I can be distant. Sometimes I don´t want to talk to anyone or even be around anyone for days. A friend might text me and I´ll ignore (except if its important, I´ll answer no matter ...
July 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’m a little confused regarding the degrees of the planets. You know like 16.05° Of I don’t know Jupiter in Virgo ♍️ or something like that. Do these degrees Sum up the amount of how much we Function ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »