Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 24, 2022 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hey! You see any positive indicators of me working with dogs as a profession? I know that my chart states that I should focus on something with communication/occult related, however I try to keep that ...
February 24, 2022 | (Virgo)Anuk - Filter
Hello everyone reading this, I hope you are having a good day. I was wondering if anyone can help me with my chart. I can´t seem to find myself, as if I am standing in the dark torn with deciding w ...
February 24, 2022 | (Pisces)Li019 - Filter
Hi all, any career advice or options you have for me based on my chart? Thank you ! :) ...
February 23, 2022 | (Cancer)Ellag04 - Filter
Hi, does anyone know how I can find motivation based on my natal chart placements? I´m struggling to feel motivated right now with all aspects in life, but mostly with school. ...
February 23, 2022 | (Aries)iri_la - Filter
Hello everyone..i was checking transits for this year and noticed pluto opposites my natal moon in close degrees for many months ahead. Already having my saturn return since December 2020, it was so c ...
February 23, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, I´ve been looking online for more information about this topic but I didn´t find quite much. As I noticed here on Astro-Seek and in some texts, one of the ancient methods (even pre-Hellenist ...
February 23, 2022 | (Scorpio)EFJ96 - Filter
I know these posts come across quite often and must be annoying but This month I have been focused on having a baby. Does my chart show positive aspects to me having one? Everything I’ve seen on t ...
February 23, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
What does the asteroid Hera and it´s position mean in a natal chart? I haven´t seen much online. Mine is in aquarius in the 1st house. ...
February 23, 2022 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Hello folks, I was curious, what part of the birth chart(house wise) would point to someone who is very mechanically inclined?:25: For example, someone who can take things apart and put them back to ...
February 22, 2022 | (Taurus)voyager_95 - Filter
I am so scared of Saturn return. What can I expect from it, based on my chart? :23: :63: :157: ...
February 22, 2022 | (Gemini)dearmad - Filter
Hi 👋 I dropped out of my old university about 3 years ago, even though I was very confident that I would love that major and would do well in it, I was in a really bad situation so I decided to qui ...
February 21, 2022 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
Sun, merc, venus, north node in the 8th house. Sun square Pluto, venus square Pluto, moon square Pluto Mc/Chiron- Scorpio Sun at the 13° Anyone else & how do you deal? 🙂 ...
February 20, 2022 | (Aries)lamoon - Filter
Hello! Being engaged 2 times,long term relationships 5 and 4 years with 2 different people(looks,career,character) but broken up for the same reason,cheating. 1st ex fiance was playing around, i found ...
February 19, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
did anyone else just have a absolutely horrible week? feel free to rant about it here, or if your week was amazing tell us why :6: what positions did you notice that could´ve influenced your week? ...
February 17, 2022 | (Aquarius)Brenton - Filter
I was born at midnight, and I can´t find anything on the subject. I would love to know if anyone here has any insight. Thanks! ...
February 17, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
hello in my natal chart i´ve got mercury conjunct north node in the first house. I´d always wanted to know more about it, can you help me understand it? ...
February 17, 2022 | (Virgo)Chanaynay53 - Filter
Any thoughts on this placement? It’s my tightest aspect ...
February 16, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Do I have a good saturn in my chart?? ...
February 16, 2022 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
Do you know the exact date when your city was founded? Or at least a year in which it was founded.. I´m doing interesting research. Thank you in advance for at least some information on this topic. ...
February 16, 2022 | (Libra)dreababy - Filter
What can your 5th house placement tell you about your children? For example my 5th house is in Sagittarius (tropical & sidereal) and my daughter is due at the end of May (tropical gemini, sidereal ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »