Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 19, 2019 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hi, I have a question regarding a stellium of retrograde planets siutuated in the 5th house in Capricorn. The planets are Saturn, Neptune and Uranus and all are retrograde. As I understand the 5th hou ...
August 19, 2019 | (Leo)Leochick726 - Filter
I check something on one of the astrology websites.And the one with cafe astrology says something that I don´t understand well.Also my Natal Sun in Leo is trine to Lilith in Aries.And I´m basically th ...
August 18, 2019 | (Virgo)GaySnails42 - Filter
Can someone help me understand my Node placements better? Insight on other placements is always welcome, I just feel really directionless in life rn. Thank you for your time. ...
August 17, 2019 | (Capricorn)La Chanceuse - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=19&muz_narozeni_mesic=1&muz_narozeni_rok=1975&muz_narozeni_hodina=01&muz_narozeni_minu ...
August 17, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I am not a student anymore,I am quite sure these times are definitely over,but that´s not a point here. Based on my own experiences I just wonder what - according to astrology - what causes that some ...
August 17, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
What do you think about this chart and how would you explain it? Do I have good opportunities for a good job, love/marriage, kids and other stuff in my natal chart? Thanks! ...
August 16, 2019 | (Leo)Ice_Spirit - Filter
Hello, I had my solar return on 14th August, but this Pluto in 7th house in bothering me...I want a stable love connection and a real relationship, is this position a bad one for having it this year. ...
August 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Malik9000 - Filter
Hello everyone I was hoping if anyone could read my chart and tell me what am I to do in this lifetime. Currently I fix houses and while I was fortunate to learn under a GM tradesman (I dropped out in ...
August 16, 2019 | (Aries)Lucas992 - Filter
I´m mostly interested in career inclination and compatibility with other signs. Let me know if you find anything interesting :1: ...
August 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
Hello! I was wondering what lessons I’m needing to learn in this life and what insight my chart shows about previous lives I’ve had in the past? Thank you :80: ...
August 15, 2019 | (Taurus)nikkigoodermote - Filter
I´m praying for a baby I have had 3 with my previous Marriage and I´m now in a new Relationship problem is I´m going to be 38 and seem to be having a hard time. Is there anyone who would be willing to ...
August 14, 2019 | (Capricorn)fouldsy - Filter
What lessons I´ve I got to learn ...
August 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Valeriyabg - Filter
Hello. I feel lonely from years. I had a very difficult relationsh. I don´t see the person from 11 months but still can´t forget him. I´ve never had a normal and happy relationship. Is there any chanc ...
August 13, 2019 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
Evening to everyone.... I would love to find any information regarding career.. I have been in health care for 12 years, and catering 10 years prior to that..Lost with direction in what path to follow ...
August 13, 2019 | (Libra)dmpage1001 - Filter
Can someone help my to put the whole thing together? I know the basics individually but I know that they mean more when you look at the big picture and I´m just struggling with that so if anyone has a ...
August 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)sammywammy12 - Filter
My friend has been freaking out for the past few weeks, undecided on what he wants to do before going to college. Will any of you help point out his talents and things he is not so skilled at doing? ...
August 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)student56 - Filter
A little bit of background here- Come from a broken family, toxic environment, Was excellent student, scholarship receiver through and through, But something strange happened after I finished col ...
August 13, 2019 | (Gemini)Laurenichols - Filter
Seems dumb lol but I´d like someone to tell me about me haha ...
August 12, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Some people love to gossip,other people often lie.I don´t wonder about psychological reasons for such behaviour (but for sure it´s interesting), but I am quite sure there are some indicators for that ...
August 12, 2019 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hi everyone, my question is regarding my work life and career path. In general, I keep repeating exactly the same pattern at different work places in the past 4 years. I get the job, I usually like my ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »