Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 29, 2019 | (Cancer)CuriousMoon - Filter
Hi there! Just freshly joined these forums and after reading some of the other threads, I feel encouraged to post some questions here myself as well. Even though astrology keeps hooking me up for t ...
August 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
Hey everyone , Still on & off in my journey to learn and understand my natal chart a bit better :) I’m wondering what my north node & south node being retrograde could mean? Thank ...
August 29, 2019 | (Cancer)ChelesyLou - Filter
I am in need of someone to read my chart for me please! ...
August 28, 2019 | (Gemini)BillieDawn84 - Filter
Any thoughts on my chart? I´m still new to astrology. I´m 35, married (2nd marriage) 4 kids (2 bio), unemployed for 8 months(longest of my life to have no job). I´m so lost & confused with my life ...
August 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
GIMME THAT TOUGH LOVE IF YOU HAVE TO. ...
August 27, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Sun or Moon in aspects with Saturn - I´ve been very interested in that for a while. How does Saturn affect planets like Sun or Moon? I know that "influence of Saturn" it´s a broad topic a ...
August 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gsavv - Filter
August 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gsavv - Filter
i´ve heard venus in the 12th synastry is karmic so there is was no way for a relationship to last.. ...
August 27, 2019 | (Pisces)MMares3993 - Filter
Hello, I´m on my 3rd job and really depressed with life. I feel like I´m not doing what I´m suppose to be doing. I feel stuck almost. I want to pursue music but am afraid at failing at it and being a ...
August 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
There has been a question on my mind for too long now, and i know some of you know ALOT What is more dominant? Your 8th house or your Venus sign? They are both about intimacy/sexual My 8th hous ...
August 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
This is my bf chart. What would you say about him as a person by this chart? :1: ...
August 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)sanjastrology - Filter
HI there, We are trying to conceive since last two years without any success. We have done the medical tests as well and everything is normal. Could you please read our charts and let me know if th ...
August 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I have a lot of concerns about the aspects between my 6th and 8th house. My mom used to be an astrologer and she told me awhile back that I’m going to ha ...
August 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Akgrrl - Filter
Please share you thoughts on my chart. ...
August 22, 2019 | (Libra)White.zin - Filter
Is there anything that stands out about love/relationships because I have never had a successful one. I dont know if I´ve ever been in love, but at the same time I feel like all I want is to be in lov ...
August 22, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
I’m curious if there are some things in this chart that stand out or catch your eye in some way, or maybe are unusual somehow. Or if not that, how would you describe shortly this person? Thanks in adv ...
August 21, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
When Venus or Mars is in Aries, sex is best when it’s spontaneous and unrestricted. These people melt when their partner gives themselves to them innocently and purely. Some of them look for trouble ...
August 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)Steph Dos Santos - Filter
Blessings to all, The title says it all. I´ve had some serious divine intervention but I´ve also struggled...a lot. Bad luck, odd coincidences, poor choices, self inflicted pain due to ignorance bein ...
August 20, 2019 | (Taurus)mblaise - Filter
Hi, The Uranus entry in my 6th was pretty disruptive in the last year. I left my job of five years last year in the fall, and had a brief 4 month job that didn´t work out ending this summer. Now a ...
August 20, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
This is just a general question and this is something I’ve been feeling for a while ever since I start studying my needle chart and focusing on reading books about how to read charts. I find that astr ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »