Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 7, 2019 | (Gemini)Sweaterchef - Filter
Anyone have any insight on this? ...
September 7, 2019 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
I´m trying to see what is it about me that is so off putting to men?? Is there something in my chart that can let me know. having a very hard time getting any form of relationship going. It´s like i´m ...
September 7, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Oddly willing to be dissected. I like equal house system. Although, if you have a house system you prefer, I´d like to know why you prefer it. Feeling optimistic :78: ...
September 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)princesskeke - Filter
need some new insights about this chart. people say this person is unique and one of a kind ...
September 6, 2019 | (Pisces)will562 - Filter
I would love to hear people´s thoughts on my natal chart and if anything stands out to you. I would like some thoughts on what you think is the most easiest and most difficult placements in my chart. ...
September 6, 2019 | (Aries)spile - Filter
could anybody tell me the significance of the last full moon eclipse..it took place on my nadir and m.c.the 4th house was in theblimelight but what does it mean long term...born 29th march 1966..8.30 ...
September 6, 2019 | (Cancer)iamsam - Filter
I would love to hear your thoughts on my natal chart and am curious to know if anything in particular stands out to you. I am specifically interested to hear any insight you may have in regards to gr ...
September 5, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi, I really feel depressed. I feel like im stuck, and wasting my life. Are things gonna get better? Please take a look. Love x ...
September 5, 2019 | (Pisces)Jessye - Filter
Is it normal to have this much of one sign in a chart? Can someone please read my chart ...
September 4, 2019 | (Capricorn)Cappycola - Filter
Hello all! I would love outside perspective on my natal chart! I´m fairly new to astrology and think it interesting to here tell me about me. Thanks for checking it out, if you do. ?? ...
September 4, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Nailtech707 - Filter
Would love to hear others interpretations. Open to the good and the bad!!! :75: ...
September 4, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Anyone care to take a stab at this? I´m not too good with multi-planet configurations, I´d welcome any insights. I know about the focal planet and all that, just having trouble tying it all toge ...
September 4, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
I’ve already posted couple of questions here, but I have some more because I’m curious. People often say I’m very intelligent (not that I disagree lol), but at times all my consciousness feels sor ...
September 3, 2019 | (Virgo)charmingcharli - Filter
Hello everyone! If anyone can take a look at my transit natal chart, I would truly appreciate it! I’m feeling anxious and hopeless as I learn my new job. I was given a second chance to be in anoth ...
September 3, 2019 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
I am the inner he is the outer could he and i be together for the long term ? ...
September 3, 2019 | (Cancer)ikz1996 - Filter
Stereotype me haha I’ll give you my honest answer if it’s right or not Sun Cancer Moon Leo Ascendant Gemini Mercury Leo Venus Gemini Mars Gemini ...
September 3, 2019 | (Aries)Moot - Filter
Tell me whats wrong with my chart , tell me whats right with it... ...
September 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)giannagraz - Filter
Hi Im just posting my chart, comment anything you want about it I love hearing what other people interprets on my chart are ...
September 2, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Nailtech707 - Filter
I lost my aunt a few years back and she would send me stuff about my chart here and there just wondering what you think? :75: Thank you my name is Eva ...
September 2, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
One mistake I see a lot of you making and one that most so-called "Modern" astrologers make is to insist that a configuration occurring in the chart will be a persistent theme. That´s not a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »