Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 13, 2019 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
I´m changing my mind a lot. I´m ok with this, and with that, and if things end-up one way I´m ok, if not, ok again... Something is wrong. I was always "head through the wall" but I will be w ...
September 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)Kathrynfisher84 - Filter
I dint know if I’m doing this correctly or if I’m going to mess the whole thread up I’m not trying to change the topic but I just saw how this said “read my chart” and I feel like a jerk for asking bu ...
September 12, 2019 | (Libra)Lady Baroque - Filter
Hi everyone. I was looking at this chart. I´ve read that when mars within 17 degrees or less to sun in chart it combust ( in this chart mars within 7 degrees) . I searched alot and didn´t found any ...
September 12, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Heres a theory, Virgo attracts Libra. Libra really values friendship with Virgo. Libra is sososo happy. Libra rides Virgo´s dick for a year or so. Libra style begins to change. Libras interest ...
September 12, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi everyone! This is the transit chart of my neighbor, she’s like my second mom. She is not doing very well. Mentally and physically. Can you give me some guidance please? I wanna hear your opinion. T ...
September 12, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
Hello everyone; I’m curious what can be said from my chart about my career and natural talents. I adore storytelling in its multiple forms; I’ve studied graphic design, have been drawing from a yo ...
September 11, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Two people super close to me have this placement. So I´ve obviously been trying to dissect them, because astrology, right? Anyways, what I´ve gotten so far is that they feel the brightest and most ...
September 10, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
If you don´t, you´re an asshole. ...
September 10, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
No one ever replies to me so I´m assuming my chart must be uninteresting and not worth the effort of interpreting, which is super f*ckn lame because guess what I do all day! REPLY TO MOTHERF**KERS! A ...
September 10, 2019 | (Pisces)Aquisces85 - Filter
Im new to learning about birth charts and i honestly have never came across anyone w the same triple pisces like i have and also in merc as well. Anyone care to read my chart i bet its interesting to ...
September 10, 2019 | (Capricorn)artlyna - Filter
i´m curious on what yall think about my chart. any impressions, thoughts, or short readings are appreciated. ...
September 10, 2019 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
The more you know., the more you don’t know. True? It’s my birthday today (18:36, NH, US) Slightly Contemplative...Makes Sense ? J ...
September 10, 2019 | (Sagittarius)FuzzBass - Filter
Im a aspiring Musician/Artist. I can take the lead in group situations, but I find that I am most often better as a supportive lead, I play Bass primarily, almost like a battery for the group; I add t ...
September 9, 2019 | (Sagittarius)vmontebello - Filter
I always like getting new insight on my chart. Anything that stands out, either positively or negatively, would be appreciated. ...
September 9, 2019 | (Leo)ahmin - Filter
Hi there I have been working in the HR department specializing in payroll for more than 5 years ever since I have graduated. Now, I feel so lost that I am not sure whether this is what I really wan ...
September 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Specifically looking for ´harsh´ or ´challenging´ placements and aspects. She is about to be 5. Already having altercations at school. Is there anything I need to look out for? Just needing some guid ...
September 9, 2019 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
Hi could you please look and see what is the way forward for my son.lacks directions and ambition.can´t upload the chart?. Tried copy and paste? 15/01/1997. Ascot uk 08.54am ...
September 9, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Curious to hear your thoughts. :79: ...
September 8, 2019 | (Aries)Sianiwani - Filter
And if so, is it even possible to ask when i could potentially be in a good financial place? I appreciate any interpretations! ...
September 8, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gsavv - Filter
I haven’t been able to find a lot about this aspect.. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »