Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 15, 2019 | (Aries)Chrysurus - Filter
Hey there my people, it is time for a big ol´ check up on my chart. I´ve been dipping hard into astrology for about three maybe four weeks now (gettin´ it in before school starts, y´know) and have ...
September 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gypsychic - Filter
Hey everyone! I’m trying to understand the Triplicity rulers of my chart. I’m thinking it’s Air triplicity because I was born at sunrise (diurnal) with sun in Aquarius... can someone validate my th ...
September 15, 2019 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
how do you guys read a twin birth chart?, i´m always curious about this topic because twins are raised by the same parents and have similar life but yet they personality is different but they have the ...
September 14, 2019 | (Aquarius)Ellisella - Filter
Hi, Dose anyone know what south node conj asc means? It will transit my asc and conj ...
September 14, 2019 | (Sagittarius)vmontebello - Filter
I recently got my birth certificate in the mail and realized that my mom’s memory was actually accurate. She had my exact birth time correct (1:47 am), despite having my chart rectified with an incorr ...
September 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Magicgirl - Filter
Hi Please help me! My elder brother has fallen in love with her. He has collected her chart without knowing her. My brother wants to know about her general nature, personality traits and love. Pleas ...
September 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Ace2344 - Filter
Hey all! I would love any insights or comments on my chart. While I’m a long time astrology fan, I always seem to have the hardest time with my own chart! My energy has been kinda out of whack late ...
September 13, 2019 | (Capricorn)Hanban86 - Filter
Hello! Looking to see if anyone can shed some light on where and how I go about navigating some relationship issues? I have added both our charts ...
September 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)VincentPascal - Filter
So I got into astrology last year a so I am still novice at reading my own chart. But I have seen a whole lot of resemblances to my bipolar disorder I were enlightened about 8 years ago. Now, how ...
September 13, 2019 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
I´m changing my mind a lot. I´m ok with this, and with that, and if things end-up one way I´m ok, if not, ok again... Something is wrong. I was always "head through the wall" but I will be w ...
September 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)Kathrynfisher84 - Filter
I dint know if I’m doing this correctly or if I’m going to mess the whole thread up I’m not trying to change the topic but I just saw how this said “read my chart” and I feel like a jerk for asking bu ...
September 12, 2019 | (Libra)Lady Baroque - Filter
Hi everyone. I was looking at this chart. I´ve read that when mars within 17 degrees or less to sun in chart it combust ( in this chart mars within 7 degrees) . I searched alot and didn´t found any ...
September 12, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Heres a theory, Virgo attracts Libra. Libra really values friendship with Virgo. Libra is sososo happy. Libra rides Virgo´s dick for a year or so. Libra style begins to change. Libras interest ...
September 12, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Hi everyone! This is the transit chart of my neighbor, she’s like my second mom. She is not doing very well. Mentally and physically. Can you give me some guidance please? I wanna hear your opinion. T ...
September 12, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
Hello everyone; I’m curious what can be said from my chart about my career and natural talents. I adore storytelling in its multiple forms; I’ve studied graphic design, have been drawing from a yo ...
September 11, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Two people super close to me have this placement. So I´ve obviously been trying to dissect them, because astrology, right? Anyways, what I´ve gotten so far is that they feel the brightest and most ...
September 10, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
If you don´t, you´re an asshole. ...
September 10, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
No one ever replies to me so I´m assuming my chart must be uninteresting and not worth the effort of interpreting, which is super f*ckn lame because guess what I do all day! REPLY TO MOTHERF**KERS! A ...
September 10, 2019 | (Pisces)Aquisces85 - Filter
Im new to learning about birth charts and i honestly have never came across anyone w the same triple pisces like i have and also in merc as well. Anyone care to read my chart i bet its interesting to ...
September 10, 2019 | (Capricorn)artlyna - Filter
i´m curious on what yall think about my chart. any impressions, thoughts, or short readings are appreciated. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »