Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 23, 2019 | (Capricorn)Orion365 - Filter
I am new to astrology. Hope to get some feedback to when I will get a job and if being a fengshui practitioner would be suitable for me and helpful to people (or there are better job suggestions). Als ...
September 22, 2019 | (Capricorn)Samson117 - Filter
Please help me... I am recently divorced from a man I was with throughout my moon dasha. It was never a perfect relationship - a good amount of verbal and emotional abuse, but we worked on some lev ...
September 21, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I have Mars in Taurus in 11th house. I know that Mars in Taurus is in detriment, but I still think a problem for me is that I have that "planet of action" in 11th house. I know description o ...
September 21, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
When do you not listen to your intuition? I started to learn to follow my intuition more and more after I had gone too much into rational thinking. I take it the envirnoment then in school was pretty ...
September 20, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I read here that secondary progressions map the evolution of our unique personality. I notice I have North Node, Jupiter, Pluto ,Chiron, Neptune and Uranus all in conjunction with same in my natal ...
September 19, 2019 | (Libra)Yourfavoritelibraa - Filter
Hey people! I’m curious to know what you find most interesting about my chart. Let me know :) Oh and if you’d like to talk more in depth about astrology add me on Instagram @yourfavoritelibraa. See y ...
September 19, 2019 | (Pisces)12houser - Filter
Thanks in advance ...
September 18, 2019 | (Aries)Sianiwani - Filter
Why have I felt super productive & positive this month!? And im wondering how long will this last..? Please read my chart! ...
September 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I´m tired of it. Tired of people reading my chart. It happens everywhere. I was walking down the street yesterday, and a guy came up to me. I thought he wanted money. I thought he wanted directon ...
September 17, 2019 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
I am dating at the moment and at first i told myself i only wanted to date Virgo men or Sagittarius men since they are the only one that can keep me on my toes so as Gemini but i haven´t dated one ye ...
September 17, 2019 | (Capricorn)Blue tree81 - Filter
Namaste since my understanding of astrology began i traced back on my friends relations etc and there is a high majority of Aries fire people. Any insight into what underlies this capricornian Earth a ...
September 17, 2019 | (Taurus)Taurus_femme - Filter
Can you please explain what my chart means??? ...
September 17, 2019 | (Cancer)Tirthtola Tanasi - Filter
Kinda new at this and only understand the basics. Im hoping someone have some insight. At a reconstruction stage so im very inqusitive mode and welxome constructive criticism and worthy mentions I mig ...
September 16, 2019 | (Libra)Francis1394 - Filter
Hey guys, I´m new here and I´m learning to interpret charts. Would like an outside view of my birth chart... I would like to know what are the main characteristics of it and what should I do carreerw ...
September 15, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
How do you think, what placements or aspects in natal chart show that tendency? What in astrology makes someone too critical or very judgmental? I am quite sure some zodiac signs are more inclined ...
September 15, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
What´s up beautiful star peoples? I´m HIGH AF. Would someone read my chart? I think I´m having a solar progression here. ...
September 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Alcoh4le - Filter
Hey there, so... I´ve had a crush for a guy for the last 10 months. If you know any Mars in Leo people you already know their killer energy... PLUS he´s a Scorpio.... with a moon in Gemini. The protot ...
September 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
I would like to know when will I actually get married. I know I have saturn in 7th as a delay. Can anyone see anything about marriage or life I general please... ...
September 15, 2019 | (Virgo)charmingcharli - Filter
Greetings! I’m interested in being a therapist and debating if I should do that or psychology. What do you think based on my chart? ...
September 15, 2019 | (Libra)Gabriela paduraru - Filter
I am new n clueless to astrology.Just turned to it to try to understand myself better.I do not know my hour of birth. Picked 1pm cuz of the complete loneliness it mentioned which fits me perfectly.I d ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »