Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 3, 2019 | (Pisces)light - Filter
What does it mean to have a lot of fire in your natal chart but little to no earth? Is it bad? ...
October 2, 2019 | (Capricorn)DandyStar - Filter
Good day everyone! I´m relatively new to astrology and I have seen that there are a lot of planets in my 1st House. Isn´t that somehow weird? How should I interpret that? Thank you in advance fo ...
October 2, 2019 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Curious to know if anyone can see in this person chart what they were headed for in 2018? Take a look and give you opinion to what may of transpired for them throughout 2018-2019 I will give the ...
October 2, 2019 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
I want to know if anything interesting stands out my chart and what careers what be great for me to do ...
October 2, 2019 | (Cancer)Nole - Filter
As my chiron denotes my eternal unhealed wound is my broken childhood and the lack of a warming family. It´s been years now and I still can´t cope with it, actually its getting worse during my 30´s. C ...
October 1, 2019 | (Pisces)light - Filter
I was wondering, could my natal chart predict if I´m going to marry and how will the marriage turn out? Also does it show if I´m going to have children? ...
September 30, 2019 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
I read that a South Node in the 4th house means, that you should have a detached relationship with your children? Is that accurate or is there a better understanding to it? How does one detach from ...
September 30, 2019 | (Cancer)CuriousMoon - Filter
Good evening to everyone :84: Oh boy. So yesterday, I decided to add minor aspects to my chart and I was quite surprised by the Yod that was popping up. Just when I accepted the fact that my birth ...
September 30, 2019 | (Scorpio)lingasharira - Filter
Hi, I am an astrologer, but it´s always nice to have different people´s viewpoints on your own personal chart. Particularly as I can´t really ´see´ myself from outside. So I would appreciate an ...
September 30, 2019 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
Seems I see one here, with the X in the middle for the oppositions. I´m no master, but there seems to be 2 oppositions, 2 trines but not sure about the 2 sextiles? Any help would be appreciated! ...
September 30, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I’ve noticed that the one thing I have a very strong time facing off against all the insecurities that I have in my head about myself. A large portion of me feels in adequate for more I try to develop ...
September 29, 2019 | (Pisces)light - Filter
I know that this is a very general question but is there anything that stands out in my chart? Also what does it say about my future? I haven´t found my direction in life yet and I hoped astrology wo ...
September 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Redophile - Filter
With my partner, I have a double whammy Mars-Venus trine—my Mars contacting her Venus in exact aspect and a quincunx in exact degree in reverse in the same element (early Virgo- late Capricorn.) How w ...
September 29, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Hippocrates had his four humors but I´m confused as to how it can be translated to astrology. Yellow bile is choleric and it explains the fire element. Saungine is air Black bile aka melanc ...
September 29, 2019 | (Capricorn)Blue tree81 - Filter
Namaste. Good day one and all. Wish to receive some help regarding current planetary positions and what turns to expect in the life path. An extremely challenging phase in life currently. ...
September 28, 2019 | (Leo)Eveleo - Filter
Hi! I´m new at reading charts and everything is a little overwhelming and confusing. I´m wondering if anyone can help me read my chart and understand it better. If you don´t want to read my whole ...
September 27, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
i have a grand trine from 10th, 2nd, 6th house..should i not find success in my health and job/career ? things are falling into place a bit now but eventually how will this grand trine affect me? ...
September 27, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
That´s not the first time I´ve tried to find my "luck" to enemies using astrology...Without success, because I have enemies in real life. I´ve tried to analyze my chart in this area and.. ...
September 27, 2019 | (Capricorn)pei_mei6 - Filter
i’m a massage therapist who’s diving into astrology and energy work and could use help. So i’ve been told my chart is very interesting and rare? anyone familiar with YODS and the FAN pattern? What doe ...
September 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)Shaibuttah - Filter
So I’m a female and I’m really interested in Astrology but I can’t read a Birth Chart at all LOL. What i Want to know if if you could tell me a bit about my past, present, future and maybe even when I ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »