Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 10, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I understand if nobody will respond to this, but I will leave my chart if anyone wishes to comment. So yesterday evening I was preparing myself to get ready to head off to a practice of mine whic ...
October 10, 2019 | (Taurus)myhomehomehome - Filter
Ever since I was younger, I enjoyed the solitude more than the presence of other people. I had my favorite person to be around and was a whole different person when they were around me, but when they ...
October 10, 2019 | (Taurus)nikkigoodermote - Filter
Could anyone help me out with my triple stellium Jupiter conjunct Venus conjunct Saturn in my 8th house Libra? I’ve tried for awhile now and read so many different things that it could mean or describ ...
October 9, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
As any sign, male or female had any differences between their parents before? And by differences I mean you are completely the opposite side of them. Like, I am an Aquarius and my father is Leo, ...
October 9, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
"Inability to face the facts". This hurts "It is hard for you to accept that you may be wrong or that you need to improve yourself, which makes this aspect very difficult to transfo ...
October 9, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I have been struggling to grasp how a nodal axis operates when the Ascendant is Libra. I have read that even house has more weight, but I would imagine that´s a matter of perspective. Having a Nor ...
October 9, 2019 | (Libra)flowverses - Filter
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could give me insights of how my career path and my romantic life would be like? - I´ve never been in a relationship, all honesty, and I was wondering if something in ...
October 9, 2019 | (Libra)Metadom - Filter
Hi everyone, looking for some guidance i feel like all the important areas to me are empty, family, relationships ,love.. ive been alone and broke for long enough. Will someone take a look and help me ...
October 8, 2019 | (Pisces)light - Filter
Can you predict when and how I am going to die based on my natal chart? I´ve heard that it is possible but I don´t know how. ...
October 8, 2019 | (Leo)merasmus - Filter
A lot of my placements point towards me having or being happy with a career dealing with the public or people in general, but that kind of thing makes me anxious. I also don´t even really know if I´d ...
October 7, 2019 | (Leo)SolarSun29 - Filter
October 7, 2019 | (Gemini)ESTI005 - Filter
I have a singleton in my natal chart. My sun sign is the only air sign in my chart. What does that mean? What does it mean to have a lack of a sign, element or mode in astrology? Also, with this singl ...
October 7, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Can someone give me some guidance please. I really dont know what i shall study. I feel what im doing now isn’t something for me( social worker). I also feel that someone from my work is interested ...
October 7, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
As in the title I just wonder which placements in our natal charts show/talk about fear? Fear rather in the meaning of personality trait - a person who we can call fearful/timid, not dangerous situ ...
October 6, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
Hello everyone; I’m curious if there’s something from my chart that could explain how both my intuition and active, conscious mind work. I know that my intuition is very strong, and it barely ever mis ...
October 5, 2019 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
In this chart this person have a 3 planets in the 9 house ( the house of sag) and 3 planets in the 3 house( the house of gemini) making a stellium but the thing is that this person have the sign of ge ...
October 4, 2019 | (Virgo)antoniop8908 - Filter
Please give me some insight or links for my Pluto Conjunct Moon both in Scorpio and in the 8th. I can´t find anything online with all of those. Also, I have all Squares to my Mercury, and that´s my Su ...
October 4, 2019 | (Leo)merasmus - Filter
I´m a Leo and I´ve struggled with social anxiety, general anxiety, and depression for most of my life. When I see people say things like all Leos are outgoing or even conceited, it makes me feel like ...
October 4, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
It´s interesting and funny - I have that aspect in my chart and I wasn"t aware of that, because Astro Seek and Astro.com don´t show it. Does anyone here have or know this aspect? How can tha ...
October 4, 2019 | (Libra)jc - Filter
I have applied and attented an interview last thursday. My recent employer is dead control on employees for some reason. So my question is is my chart indicating anything as job changing happening soo ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »