Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 17, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Can anyone tell me more info on this,please? I would like to know because sometimes my charts as well as my dad´s, has direct nodes and one time I did my chart with some software that said my nn was d ...
October 17, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
When you have transpersonal/generational planets to your moon/asc/sun, does only your generation see you that way, or are you really like that? For example, one person has Asc conjunct neptune. Wil ...
October 16, 2019 | (Cancer)Goddess27 - Filter
I posted his chart in another forum and had a few people reach out to me by personal inbox message saying things like they wanted to speak with me about his chart being very "unique" or &quo ...
October 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Iqaia - Filter
I´m struggling in life. losing my way. many times I am feeling trapped or drowning. I couldn´t find my purpose in this life, yet. if someone who knows these things better can help me, I would be a ...
October 16, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I suppose that most people interested in astrology notice that some houses are indicated more often than others, more popular and ok...It´s obvious - probably because of the area they are focusing on ...
October 16, 2019 | (Taurus)myhomehomehome - Filter
So, my mom and I have a weird relationship. She treats me more like her friend rather than her daughter, her CHILD. It’s frustrating for me and I would like to understand this and more behind her char ...
October 15, 2019 | (Pisces)IcePhoenix - Filter
Can someone help understanding meaning of my sons yod? Thx https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_gagi.73033.8032.png&res=63 ...
October 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hello, I have tried to do my research on this one. What are the effects of having a retrograde Saturn in 5th house of Capricorn in one´s chart? Thus far, I found different opinions on this. Do ...
October 14, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Just entered my info on astrotheme site and it came up with a big difference in bml position. On here it´s at 3° Virgo, but on AT site it comes up at 16° Leo. Which would also make it tight conjunct m ...
October 13, 2019 | (Pisces)Proclaymation - Filter
I´ve been trying to make heads or tails of my natal chart´s Yods, and T-squares. I can say with the little knowledge I do have on the planets and these patterns, T-squares is a grouping of planets wit ...
October 13, 2019 | (Pisces)light - Filter
What does it mean to have an empty 3rd, 7th and 8th house? ...
October 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Vyri - Filter
Offering: Free readings; think of a question; jot down the time you think of it; place, date-think of a value/number ´intuitively´ whilst the thought should occur, the value can be more than 4-5 figu ...
October 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)LambCotlet - Filter
Hi all, I am a bit worried that the January 2020 conjunction between Saturn and Pluto is conjunct my natal Neptune, Uranus and my Ascendant. What do you think I should expect? I am a bit par ...
October 12, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
With Venus in Cap, Leo Moon in 5th house opposing Saturn, and Venus-Mars conjunction things are complicated for me in love. How would a good match look, considering my chart? ...
October 12, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Turning 26 soon made me clarly realize how much I want someone reliable and committed in my life. Being born under Venus-Mars conjunction and with a Leo Moon I tend te get into explosive relations qui ...
October 12, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
I tried to finish the "Neptune is.." but I couldnt.. and that´s exactly it. I´m having a really BIG realization that I have a constant void haunting me in my life and slowly realizing it may ...
October 11, 2019 | (Aries)Honeybee123 - Filter
Hi guys! I would like to hear your opinion If i have predisposition becoming lawyer based on my birth chart, or is law career wrong decision? I was born April 12th 1994, Belgrade (Serbia) on 3pm 55 ...
October 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I was actually curious. Do you guys actually see any dominant planets that are making a powerful difference or giving me some very interesting side effects? Thanks to the good people on this site ...
October 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
My North node is Taurus in the 8th house and my south node is Scorpio in the 2nd house. The 8th ruled by Scorpio and the 2nd ruled by Taurus They are opposite. Captain Flint asked a similar que ...
October 10, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I understand if nobody will respond to this, but I will leave my chart if anyone wishes to comment. So yesterday evening I was preparing myself to get ready to head off to a practice of mine whic ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »