Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 21, 2019 | (Pisces)Jupiter_8th - Filter
Dear lovely members, ever since 2014 my life has seemingly out of the blue turned into a nightmare. Job loss, severe financial issues (debt etc), health issues (plus severe panic attacks), not to m ...
October 21, 2019 | (Cancer)jlc9 - Filter
Could someone tell me what stands out the most in my chart please as I don’t know where to begin, I noticed I have a grand square and other shapes, aspects etc and I’m not sure how to put it together, ...
October 21, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
- What do you consider to be your most challenging Natal Chart Placements? + How have those challenges helped you grow? I´ll start it off. Saturn Rx conjunct Jupiter Rx opposing Venus, Sun, ...
October 20, 2019 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
I want to know if you guys think that my birth chart is boring or uninteresting, and if not what stands out about it. ...
October 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)Dragatha - Filter
Any interpretations or observations is greatly appreciated. Anybody have stelliums in 9th house or scorpio?? Asset or liability?? ...
October 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
I have intense and restless energy that makes me do many things and my mind is running like crazy with many thoughts and can´t calm down or get tired.What´s the reason? ...
October 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Carm - Filter
Hello ! Please can anyone share their experience with a progressed sun square their natal pluto and moon, I’ve read only bad things about it, please I would like to hear different experiences, thank ...
October 18, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Interested in an interpretation of my chart from a Vedic astrology standpoint. Whether you work purely with traditional Vedic astrology or only employ certain Vedic techniques, I´d be interested in ...
October 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
My natal mars was positioned at 0 degrees in the virgo/libra space and want to know how it affects me, i dont know astrology much but i know mars is very big in our lifes and want to be conscious of t ...
October 18, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I have any of you on this site ever felt like the certain mental thinking patterns that you have utilized and that you’re trying to change somehow keeps consistently shaping the way you are choosing t ...
October 18, 2019 | (Cancer)rizzi1981 - Filter
buongiorno mi chiamo Ivan sono un Appassionato di Astrologia ce qualche Esperto che puo rispondere a una mia domanda? :174: ...
October 17, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Can anyone tell me more info on this,please? I would like to know because sometimes my charts as well as my dad´s, has direct nodes and one time I did my chart with some software that said my nn was d ...
October 17, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
When you have transpersonal/generational planets to your moon/asc/sun, does only your generation see you that way, or are you really like that? For example, one person has Asc conjunct neptune. Wil ...
October 16, 2019 | (Cancer)Goddess27 - Filter
I posted his chart in another forum and had a few people reach out to me by personal inbox message saying things like they wanted to speak with me about his chart being very "unique" or &quo ...
October 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Iqaia - Filter
I´m struggling in life. losing my way. many times I am feeling trapped or drowning. I couldn´t find my purpose in this life, yet. if someone who knows these things better can help me, I would be a ...
October 16, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I suppose that most people interested in astrology notice that some houses are indicated more often than others, more popular and ok...It´s obvious - probably because of the area they are focusing on ...
October 16, 2019 | (Taurus)myhomehomehome - Filter
So, my mom and I have a weird relationship. She treats me more like her friend rather than her daughter, her CHILD. It’s frustrating for me and I would like to understand this and more behind her char ...
October 15, 2019 | (Pisces)IcePhoenix - Filter
Can someone help understanding meaning of my sons yod? Thx https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_gagi.73033.8032.png&res=63 ...
October 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hello, I have tried to do my research on this one. What are the effects of having a retrograde Saturn in 5th house of Capricorn in one´s chart? Thus far, I found different opinions on this. Do ...
October 14, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Just entered my info on astrotheme site and it came up with a big difference in bml position. On here it´s at 3° Virgo, but on AT site it comes up at 16° Leo. Which would also make it tight conjunct m ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »