Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 4, 2022 | (Sagittarius)pastelsag - Filter
Hi everyone! Both my Moon and Venus are placed on house cusps. My moon is between the 9th and 10th, my Venus between my 7th and 8th. I don´t know how to interpret this! I have always thought tha ...
March 4, 2022 | (Capricorn)VLV - Filter
Dear Astro-Members, are there methods to determine the place where we lived in our past lives? (Eg. IC-South Node angles... ) Is it important to know it, or future is more important? ...
March 4, 2022 | (Aquarius)Theoastrology - Filter
I have a Venus Mars Lilith conjunction in eighth house square the moon in capricorn in the fifth house. Mars is parallel Pluto and the midheaven. Am I doomed to only attract super aggressive women. ...
March 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)YRashawn - Filter
I´m highly familiar with my natal chart; however, I would like some feedback for the following. ​Thanks in advance for any insight or feedback. 1. Why is it challenging for me to stick with one job f ...
March 4, 2022 | (Capricorn)chosenenigma - Filter
Hello! I don’t necessarily see more than two or three planet placements in one house, specifically the first house. I know that the 1st house generally dictates identity but what would happen if someo ...
March 3, 2022 | (Aquarius)atlantickush - Filter
Hello, Please tell me if there was another thread discussing this. Im just wanting to know anyones experiences with oppositions from uranus to scorpio placements. Im asking purely because Ive ...
March 3, 2022 | (Libra)Magds1994 - Filter
Hello, I have a big curiosity about one of my biggest passion and I don´t know where to find the explication in my natal chart. So, when I was younger, in primary school, I´ve started to become a bi ...
March 2, 2022 | (Scorpio)AyseSahin4049 - Filter
Hi everyone. Today i started a YouTube channel and mu question is Will i be successful if i upload a video according to my birth chart? ...
March 2, 2022 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
So 23rd of Feb was my jupiter return. I´d been looking forward to it for sometime. I thought it would be something beneficial. Turns out I spent the day in bed sick as a dog. I know the transit may ...
March 1, 2022 | (Scorpio)KINGTREES - Filter
I have a mercury in taurus 1° As well as lilith in 1° Scorpio. So first of all is it a cusp in aries too? And if its only at 1° how important can it be? My last most important question is, I on ...
March 1, 2022 | (Pisces)Gabbo23 - Filter
At the begginig of my introduction in astrology, i couldn´t understand so much about the 12th house. Nowadays doing some research i found out that it has to do with some unsolve familiar issues. My q ...
March 1, 2022 | (Taurus)Suzanne Towner - Filter
Hello Either on here on another website, want to find out when as many as possible transiting aspects of Sun, Mars, and Jupiter to natal Sun, Mars, and Jupiter, progressed aspects among natal Sun, Ma ...
March 1, 2022 | (Cancer)StephRBP - Filter
I’m new to astrology and I keep running into something that confuses me. I have done my birth chart and know my houses according to that chart. However, when I go to popular astrology sites such as as ...
February 27, 2022 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
Can anybody read my chart and tell me what stands out? what careers are recommended from my chart? ...
February 27, 2022 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Can anyone tell me why I had the worst solar return and birthday? 😔 ...
February 26, 2022 | (Sagittarius)esvi - Filter
Neptune is the highest point in my chart and I’m wondering how its energy and aspects play into things. Since Neptune can show up in different ways (disillusion, fantasty, but also creativity, gla ...
February 26, 2022 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
So I was wondering about the meaning of my part of Fortune and remembered that there was a sections in the book — The Lunation Cycle of Dane Rudhyar — about Part of fortune that I had skip, So I went ...
February 25, 2022 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! I´ve never figured out why I have such positive aspects/placements in my 2nd house even though I´ve technically been struggling financially my whole life by making my own money. Since my 2nd hous ...
February 25, 2022 | (Virgo)WitchOfOrion - Filter
Hey everyone! Since everyone seems to want to know about themselves here, I thought it´d be time that someone asked about you. What´s your favorite placement in your chart? Why? And your least favori ...
February 24, 2022 | (Cancer)Ellag04 - Filter
Hello, I usually use the placidius house system because it´s what I used when I first started with astrology and I feel like it resonates the most with me based on the house systems I have tried (I ha ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »